Training Fri 9th Feb Ocean Grove

Probably spelt his name wrong though :joy:

14 Likes

Calling the players inside now. Pretty much wheeled them out. In hindsight not sure what I expected. Time to buy a new hat and head to work.

Hair resplendent.

Is that it lol?

Yep. They came. They did nothing. They left. Sort of a Larry David training session.

7 Likes

3 Likes

lol https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Shell+Road+Reserve,+Ocean+Grove+VIC+3226/@-38.2624411,144.5788086,434m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xd8577e9a57e5951a!8m2!3d-38.2588272!4d144.5375569

(edit probs NSFW)

3 Likes

Juveniles carry on like this all over the place

Not surprising they had a light day before the intra club

3 Likes

I was there today. It’s actually just around the corner from my place. Very soft training, if you could call it that. Like a few on here have said Matt Guelfi looks like the one to watch this year as far as draftees go. He’s got some silky skills.

Salt is in the air.
Everywhere I look around.

1 Like

Is that Bomber?

4 Likes

Anthony Callea has aged terribly.

7 Likes

At least he’s cleaned his teeth up a bit.

Call Leopold Kitchens, for all your kitchen needs.*

*No association with poster.

Effectively a captains run.

They’ve got an intra club tomorrow morning. It was hardly ever going to be a gruelling session today.

Having second thoughts about my new hat. Do you think if I return to the point of purchase, they’ll exchange it, or give me a voucher? The caravan looked to have been there for a number of days. At least a number of hours.

For those that have seen a bit of pre season, how has Jake Long been traveling?

He was good early in the pre season and did really well in the match simulation not Long into the new year, but hasn’t been on the track in the last few weeks. I’m not sure what his problem has been.

4 Likes