Training Friday 13 January 2023

Loving these play by play updates! Keep em coming

3 Likes

What’s the score?

If this was the Dreamtime 2023 thread, I’d be jizzing my pants.

27 Likes

tenor

27 Likes

Merrett with nice goal. Black 12 Red 7

10 Likes

Big Weid!!!

39 Likes
28 Likes

Love the new changes but some times it’s nice to have things stay the same. Nothing says modern day Essendon like a high kick into the f50 :heart:

13 Likes

Duz sets up Nic for easy goal 18-7

7 Likes

Word of advice, stay out of the thread if you dont want to see Essendon do Essendon things

1 Like

Haha Tbf, it was a quality mark and the kick was to the right spot in that it was too far out to be rushed.

Also I’m very appreciative of the real time updates

5 Likes

Duz everywhere

17 Likes

From what I’m seeing, Martin ain’t dropping off this year. He’s unreal.

He stands out as just being a step ahead of the others. Reads the play so well and outworks guys.

Was on the defensive side of the wing one moment then I looked up and he’d got on the end of a goal.

Even looks a bit stronger aerially this year.

69 Likes

Antoniobanderas.gif

8 Likes

Official score is 32-9 in favour of the black team

4 Likes

First break

Was a good session. Durham kicked 2 goals. Snelling, Weirderman, Merrett and Martin 1.

Setterfield would off had 3 clearances already. Martin dominating his wing. Davey showing some great speed… missed a 50m shot. Snelling reminding a few he can play. Shiel looking very good. 90% of black team is our senior players. They are up 32-9.

43 Likes

I’d at some point you could let us know who’s on which team it would be appreciated.
Do you think it’s probables v the rest?
Edit: cjohns has pretty well answered this above

Tsatas and Munkara playing?

1 Like

Doing some gruelling shuttle runs in between each qtr. The tough session of the week is obviously on Fridays!

14 Likes

Is Szybkowski out there today?

2 Likes