Training Friday 17/1/14

Can JM hurry up with his report? I mean seriously JM, some of us can't wait forever in our air-conditioned offices.

I have work to do, and sitting here hitting refresh is NOT getting that work done!

Can JM hurry up with his report? I mean seriously JM, some of us can't wait forever in our air-conditioned offices.

I have work to do, and sitting here hitting refresh is NOT getting that work done!

He is quite inconsiderate

I snapped this picture of Doe trying to distract Danihier marking at the highest point by giving the full moon treatment. 

Joe managed to take the mark.

I obviously need to work on my left glute

Probably not the real problem. Looks like you have some sort of right hip rotation due to your short leg. i guess this is making your right glute overwork, hence the extra size. You should get that looked at before you get back problems. 

I snapped this picture of Doe trying to distract Danihier marking at the highest point by giving the full moon treatment. 

Probably not the real problem. Looks like you have some sort of right hip rotation due to your short leg. i guess this is making your right glute overwork, hence the extra size. You should get that looked at before you get back problems. 

I'm not sure if you are aware of this Doe, but you also seem to have no neck. I'm not sure if this can be fixed.

He is quite inconsiderate

Let‘s face it he‘s clearly struggling to find anything new and meaningful to add.  

If it is a rotational problem, his right leg is a wee short or the left too long...presuming it's a PA perspective.

I'm not sure if you are aware of this Doe, but you also seem to have no neck. I'm not sure if this can be fixed.

ummm... I know it looks that way but I was actually leaning forward at the time.

ummm... I know it looks that way but I was actually leaning forward at the time.

Ahh, in the context of seeing your large booty, that makes sense.

Thanks for clarifying.

looking forward to jackie's report...

Do it yourself

Under hot and difficult conditions at Tullamarine  the boys did as they were told by the coaches, most of the time.

All in all a good session.

Needs more Tiffany. Otherwise, great summary.

Tiff was there and given the heat she changed into a bikini. I tried to covertly take a photo but my finger got in the way. 

coUTS5y.jpg

Long lens shot, but, this was Doe later on, chatting to TIff, last seen  going behind the HPC.

Good thing you clarified it was a moon, couldn't figure it out whether it was a front or back shot...

It’s amazing the detail we can get in digital photography these days.

What an age we live in. Cheers for these photos Doe, it’s like I’m there.

It's amazing the detail we can get in digital photography these days.
What an age we live in. Cheers for these photos Doe, it's like I'm there.

Cheers for that. Just a bit of a hobby. And for the sports photography aficionados on the board I used a 

Canon EOS 1D X with a  300mm f/2.8 lens. Used default auto-settings. No hand strap.

It's amazing the detail we can get in digital photography these days.
What an age we live in. Cheers for these photos Doe, it's like I'm there.

Cheers for that. Just a bit of a hobby. And for the sports photography aficionados on the board I used a
Canon EOS 1D X with a 300mm f/2.8 lens. Used default auto-settings. No hand strap.

The money you spent on the lens was worth it. You can literally see the extra quality in the images.
Honestly though, I thought Tiff would be hotter...

looking forward to jackie's report...

Do it yourself

Under hot and difficult conditions at Tullamarine  the boys did as they were told by the coaches, most of the time.

All in all a good session.

Needs more Tiffany. Otherwise, great summary.

Tiff was there and given the heat she changed into a bikini. I tried to covertly take a photo but my finger got in the way. 

coUTS5y.jpg

Long lens shot, but, this was Doe later on, chatting to TIff, last seen  going behind the HPC.

You really CAN'T see the EFC logo in that wall.

I am becoming saddened with the lack of JM,

resigned to consider a nonappearance.

Destined to be distracted by the approaching cricket.

Oh how we've been cruelled

I hope JM doesn't think we are mocking him.

JM, Karma and dsav have invoked the excess heat policy and suspended playing with Doe! :(

How many training report JM not write?

Gee - tough standard to follow with the photos - fantastic.

Here is my effort in the heat.

http://davesavell.zenfolio.com/p766789235

Had a chat to Jackie today - top bloke!

Dave.

@SavellDave

Edit: Changed the gallery link.

so, was there any training today??