Training Friday 2/2/18 - Live Coverage

Just wondering if training is in today? I’m ‘working’ from home every Friday now so perfect opportunity to get out and see the boys!

1 Like

Drove past earlier… the tents are up and the cones are out, so I’d say its a GO!

2 Likes

Scorch, I have no idea what your day job but let me assure you that there is no greater calling in life than to head over to The Hangar for some serious pre-season analysis and reportage.

25 Likes

Sun is shining with a light breeze, A 15 strong crowd are in attendance. Ready for commencement!

10 Likes

you star. Thanks in advance.

Francis in a purple singlet hanging round the tent walks off with drink bottle in hand… No training today for big red…players doing run throughs and warm ups. Lav and Riddles not participating though

Member of the crowd screams out something to Heppell… Keep em stretched out… Hepps response… Ooi!! Love the interaction

6 Likes

Yes it’s on, players just came out onto the ground split into red and green jumpers. It looks like there are umpires warming up around the running track so it’s most likely a practice match with official umpires.

4 Likes

Coaches congregated in the middle watching on … Relaxed, jovial… Kelly kicking it to himself. Umpires doing warm ups as well.

1 Like

streaming live training report - a thousand BBlitzers tell their bosses they’re off to the loo and they may be a while.

17 Likes

Great. Essendon players first to be done for staging (again).

FRANGA/ GLUE FACTORY WATCH PLS

3 Likes

Practice game today…
Red
Guelfi
Houlahan
McNeice
Brown
Jerrett
Clarke
Mynott
Draper
Stewart
Zerk
Hurls
Gleeson
Parish
Begley
Hepp
Bellcho
Dea
Zaka
Snack
Langford
Baguley
Riddles

Green
Green
Leuenberger
Ambo
Goddard
Lav
Laverde
Myers
Mitch
Smith
Zerrett
Stringer
Red man
McGrath
Hooksy
Jd
Razzle
McKenna
Saad
Draper
Tippa
Longy

21 Likes

Definitely a practice match starting in about 5 minutes. Scorch is just putting the list of both sides tigether

Haven’t heard much of Longy this preseason.

Hope he can really put his hand up this year.

1 Like

Out today Km… Not sure why

1 Like

Are players wearing correct numbers

3 Likes

Game started… Hurley to Houlahan for first shot for red… Goals from 30m in space in right forward pocket

6 Likes

With an intraclub match, should be a meaty training report. Go Scorch and Nackers…

1 Like

Hurley hooker
Brown on Daniher are the key match ups
Hartley on Smacj down the other end…

3 Likes