Training Friday 2/2/18 - Live Coverage

McGrath brilliant hands in close and stood up in tackle from Hepp sets up another shot. Great swinging goal from Smack

6 Likes

Good signs early from Draper… Out positioning Bellcho

9 Likes

Langford good early doors… Pendlebury esque with hands… Has time.

28 Likes

Just had confirmation that he is on the waiting list for a new bionic leg and hip. Medicare have refused to bulk bill for this procedure.

4 Likes

Last year they had the intra club on bombertv. I hope they do the same this year, in the meantime great job Scorch and Nackers!

1 Like

Draper looking very good early… Nice taps to advantage and good body positioning… Looks bigger

14 Likes

Smith running on water… Two possssilons in the space of a minute… Back pocket kick to advantage was brilliant… Then got the third possession on the wing…

6 Likes

Goal to JD… Kicking looks perfect this year

12 Likes

that is the mother of all jinxes right there

36 Likes

Zerk has bulked up in 3 weeks! Wtf

10 Likes

Smith is just elite… Hemmed against boundary line and rips it into middle… Elite

32 Likes

Ball turned over lands long Green gets a cheapie

3 Likes
6 Likes

Langford looking good… Standing up in tackles… Beautiful kick out of defence… I’m excited

18 Likes

McGrath is human… Kicks it out on the full

1 Like

Like the look of McNeice too.

2 Likes

Yes everyone in correct number

1 Like

Quarter time… 20 minutes plus a minute of time on… Goddsrd screaming out for Zaka and Darce to come in here

Solid… Runs to the right spots and vocal…

1 Like

Did I say that Smith is elite… Well he is ELITE… He might just be the best mid at the club… Has got it

25 Likes