Training Friday 25/11/16

As I mentioned previously, I rang the club this morning to see if it is ok to watch a training session at Cerberus this week, and if so, what times the sessions were, but the lady I spoke to didn't know, and the person I was put through to hasn't got back to me. So can anyone on here tell me?

Unsure on when they’re on but I’m sure it’d be perfectly fine to watch.

Wouldn’t mind some info from the club or anyone on how the training is going at Cerberus.
Surprised we haven’t seen any pictures.

Wouldn't mind some info from the club or anyone on how the training is going at Cerberus. Surprised we haven't seen any pictures.
As I mentioned previously, I rang the club this morning to see if it is ok to watch a training session at Cerberus this week, and if so, what times the sessions were, but the lady I spoke to didn't know, and the person I was put through to hasn't got back to me. So can anyone on here tell me?

Sit tight, be confident.

Well, there are really three ways of looking ar your question…

Military/Defence areas are restricted areas so I doubt you will get in.

Wouldn't mind some info from the club or anyone on how the training is going at Cerberus. Surprised we haven't seen any pictures.

Great. Thanks for the report. Looks promising.

Military/Defence areas are restricted areas so I doubt you will get in.

There is a golf course at Cerberus, which I think is open to the public. Maybe it is not on the actual base, but next to it or outside the restricted area. Could be that the players and EFC staff are training and staying inside a restricted area. Who knows?

Well, there are really three ways of looking ar your question…

Too cryptic for me. No idea what you mean.

It’s a team bonding retreat/training camp. I’m sure we will see a few limited pictures and videos when they get back.

When we are 5-0 to start the season players will be quoted in the paper saying “We all made commitments to each other on the camp at Cerberus”

I hope Woosh lines them up at orientation on camp Cerberus and says “I don’t care who you don’t get along with at the club, we must be united to have success. So here at camp Cerberus, enemies become friends”

My understanding is that after last year’s response the umps have asked us not to reveal they’re junket-ing with us this time.

I read last night on Twitter about a leak there at Cerberus and needing to find a plumber to fix.
Sit tight and be continent.

I read last night on Twitter about a leak there at Cerberus and needing to find a plumber to fix. Sit tight and be continent.
Sheeds to the rescue!
Is it best to ring the club to get times for training runs at Cerberus this week? I don't want to just turn up and hope, and maybe find they are off for a run in the sand dunes or something.
Depends if you have any friends at the club. However, they might become enemies...
I read last night on Twitter about a leak there at Cerberus and needing to find a plumber to fix. Sit tight and be continent.

Continent!

I remember those days.