Training Friday 27/3/15

Tayte Pears at training today. Just did some sprints and some agility work, but it was good to see him. I was beginning to think he no longer existed.

Thanks to all for report/s.

Good stuff as per usual.

Melksham is far happier with Hirdy at the helm. Got that from the horses mouth.

Hopefully in for a big year.

Quoted Post

Melksham is far happier with Hirdy at the helm. Got that from the horses mouth.

Hopefully in for a big year.

That could be right something was wrong last year.

on ya JM and ST

Thanks again guys.

Very happy to hear some positive news on Melk.

Hope with some good news on Tuesday that he gains some confidence, the shackles come off for him and he produces a consistent season for his sake.

I like Jake as I feel he plays with a real passion for the club and wears his heart on his sleeve.
Deserves a good run at it.

legends. thanks all for the reports.

looking forward to saga free training sessions hopefully next week!

Please let them be and available for round 1.

They have served a punishment over last 2 years let them be at peace and do their jobs.

There was one season where I swear Pears was our only player who could consistently kick and play at afl level, it was one of our more forgettable ones. Hope he gets back to that form, didn’t he have his insides blown apart or something?

Quoted Post

There was one season where I swear Pears was our only player who could consistently kick and play at afl level, it was one of our more forgettable ones. Hope he gets back to that form, didn't he have his insides blown apart or something?

Troll

Quoted Post

There was one season where I swear Pears was our only player who could consistently kick and play at afl level, it was one of our more forgettable ones. Hope he gets back to that form, didn't he have his insides blown apart or something?

That was when he tore an in form Brendan Fevola a new ■■■■!

Pears just needs to get back to full fitness and then get some confidence back in his body. There is still time for him.
Reckon he might only play 1 or 2 games this year but he will eventually get there he is a gun.

I think he’ll go the way of Gumby. Unfortunately.

Quoted Post

I think he'll go the way of Gumby. Unfortunately.

This

Gumbletown

I miss all of the gumby gifs people used to post when he actually made it onto a team sheet.

I miss Gumby.

This is the attitude I want to see from the team after Tuesday*.

• we’re Gumby

I must admit I thought for about a 30 min period of game simulation the skills were right up there…was very pleased on ball movement and I can see what Hirdy is trying to do to make the ball enter into forwards with more purpose and speed. Agree Melksham and probably Z.Merrett were my stand outs.

What are the chances Heppell is fully fit by Round 1? Does he line up or could sub be an option?