Training- Friday Nov 18th

Well done and thanks. I lalways ook forward to sitting down and reading the training report.

Paul Stewart? I think you mean James Stewart. Almost had a heart attack.

Paul Stewart? I think you mean James Stewart. Almost had a heart attack.

Apologies. Was bound to stuff something up! Yeah hopefully has Paul Stewart covered or it will be a fairly poor investment haha.

Thanks HD, great read.

How was Redman? And Morgan?

I’m very interested to see how Stewart goes after talking him up all year lol.
Definitely has the athletic ability for a guy his size

Thanks HD, great read.

How was Redman? And Morgan?

Redman didn’t stand out. Morgan’s distribution was pretty good by foot. He seems to be moving quite freely and more confidently than he did at VFL level this year. That said, he was never really out under a lot of pressure in the main drill

Yeah Redman fairly unobtrusive. A bit of a mixed bag when I did notice him. I recall one searing kick in the zone drill but he definitely fluffed a few from memory.

Morgan’s effort, intensity and presence is great atm.

Great report btw! Nobody writes a training report like the Blitzers do.

Went along to training and reports are impressive above so just adding a few notes. Small things that I thought were significant

Jobe- early in the session his hands were back to what we know and love. Had 2 great inside clearances and fed out terrific precise handballs in tight spacing. I smiled

Fantasia- body language to me was he really believes he is an important player now. Some fantastic vision in his passing and I sensed another level coming in 2017

McNiece- all credit to him he fitted in with great ease and started many attacks with precision kicking. Kid does have class.

Heppell- he looks really motivated. Very vocal and passionate about how everyone trains around him. Will only accept elite output in work rate

Myers- A player when fully fit and fresh you forget how good he actually is. Seen him twice now and looks set for a big year to me. His face says he is enjoying footy and life which is nice to see.

Parish- his body is really taking shape now. He & Zerrett just always in everything. Great combo for 10 years

Hooker- kicking is coming along really well

Essendon pick 1: Ben McNiece

Fabulous report Houli-Douley. Love the detail.

Fantastic stuff guys

This is why I come to blitz

Well it makes the addiction worthwhile

Well, I'll be a monkey's McUncle.

These reports are outstanding!

Rookie draft I trust.

I also assume that CJ may have a conflict of interest, with the recommendations of the good Ben Mc.

Rookie draft I trust.

I am also assume that CJ may have a conflict of interest, with the recommendations of the good Ben Mc.

too much like a selfie?

And also HD, enjoyed your report very much.

Thanks.

HD training reports now? Can’t wait until we upgrade to 4K.

Great report all of you. As usual, highlight of my week/day

Training reports in HD. ** Edit: damn you splitround, beat me to it by a solid 2 hours **

We’re so lucky to have great people step in when The Maestro is taking Tiffany out shopping at Kozminsky’s.