Training Friday Nov 30

Very puny.

Now that he is on an AFL list he will not be Jok “cash” strapped

I could see from the very first day Jok was itching to get out there with a footy.

Edit. Sorry, have all these puns been done to death already on the day he was drafted ?

Yes, but only for the first ‘Jok’.

1 Like

Played footy with Chris Franklin many years ago. Strongest memory of him was him being taken away in an ambulance after a particularly heavy hit in a game down at Waroona. Good bloke and a pretty decent footballer too.

1 Like

He looks like someone a hipster has paid to hang around with to increase his authenticity.

3 Likes

He looks like he could be WOB’s dad.

10 Likes

l am glad you have placed the indefinite article in the right place, or else…

1 Like

Mutch seems one of those guys that looks unfashionable but always plugs away and delivers consistently. Even when he came into the senior team he was very impressive. Could be another gary o’donnell type in the future.

3 Likes

He supposedly still sleeps rough sometimes.

Cameron Ling like even.

1 Like

Yes, I was pleased to see him do so well in the trial. He always will give his all and is pretty fearless. He is that type of lad. (I have some knowledge of him from the Bendigo Pioneers.)
I hope he gets a go next season. Competition for spots will be hot, and that is a good thing.
I thought he equipped himself well to his introduction to senior footy and I believe he will keep improving as each new challenge is thrown at him.

2 Likes