Training Monday 11th December

When I was in prep, we didn’t even have $2 coins…now I feel old.

10 Likes

Nackers, you do not mention Draper. Is he training? He is one player who I think may well emerge next season as a genuine ruckman of quality.

One pound notes when I was in prep.

Riches beyond the dreams of avarice.

1 Like

pfft, my 6th grade teacher tried to exorcise demons from my friend, in front of the whole class.

Draper has been doing the whole session with the main group. His fitness seems OK but he is very dodgy both by hand and foot at this stage. Several times he had the first kick out in the transition drill and couldn’t hit a target. His handballing is just too slow at the moment, I think he just needs more practice to adjust to the pace.

Obviously in the ruck is where he would excel and there has been virtually no stoppage work yet so that is hard to judge.

But otherwise he’s a very good size for his age and quite athletic. I don’t think he’s up to it yet but could well make rapid improvement and it wouldn’t surprise me if he was pushing for selection as the year progresses particularly if we have a few injuries.

6 Likes

My year 11 maths teacher was super hot and super voluptuous. We h@rny teenage boys used to take it in turns to ask maths questions so she would bend down over us, and the lads behind would get an eye full.

Sounds bad as an early 40s dad. Was amazing as s teenager.

No creepy stories thankfully.

Oh, and thanks for the training report…

1 Like

Any luck?

Hopefully paid the bill…otherwise could get re-possessed.

4 Likes

Just me or still no photo’s up yet?
Come on Nackers, don’t undo all that great review work with a promise of photos and not deliver.

Possibility of a photo war with Karma maybe?

1 Like

Stay on topic, please.

4 Likes

I kinda like that he calmly side stepped the rest of the rot in this thread and stayed on target.

3 Likes

Like Porkins told him to.

2 Likes

Photos as promised and requested…

The modified group

18 Likes

Top work @nackers

2 Likes

An early handballing drill

Uploading…

Uploading…

Uploading…

6 Likes

Ambrose and Redmond do the hard yards - Redmond kept up all the way

11 Likes

S_K Junior in action

19 Likes

These series of photos are of a handballing drill near the boundary. It was between teams of either 3 or 4 in a very confined area of about 10-15 metres square. Each team alternated between attcking and defending. as you can see from the photos it was done at a very high intensity…

9 Likes

9 Likes

12 Likes