Training Monday 11th December

friendship with J_M over,

nackers new best friend.

6 Likes

Couldn’t agree more! Thanks @nackers for providing photos too of Lukey! Having him in such an amazing environment is amazing and surreal, but as much as I joke about it, his mum and I will always miss him at home. Through Blitz, I get to see him every few days! So thankful!!!

19 Likes

Any idea of the training times for this friday?

Thanks everyone, I’m glad the reports are appreciated.

Training normally starts between 9.30-10 Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I have always just turned up and it’s always been on but if you have a fair way to travel it may be best checking with the club first.

3 Likes

Fantastic work and I love the pictures. Thanks so much for taking the time to give a report and upload your photos.

It is Blitzers like you who make this site one of the best on the interwebs.

Go Bombers!

6 Likes

A lot of pics of handballing, yet only one with a shepard.

Great news, I’ve been looking for a new bestie!

And what’s more I’ve been on the Conor bandwagon almost since he arrived. It was no surprise at all his development this year. Wait until he starts taking pack marks like he’s done on several occasions in the 2’s and we’ll have a really serious player.

1 Like

New year… Same olds.

2 Likes

Francis reminds me of Luke Hodge, Was never the fittest but footy came natural to him. Probably never reaches his level not many do but i see some similarities in them.

Hodge also had a strong belief in himself and was a natural leader. I think it’s the confidence/mental side of the game as much as anything that Francis needs to get right if he is to progress.

5 Likes

I heard Nackers is getting paid for his piccies. Quite well, too.

I had genuinely forgotten Dea was still on the list!

That’s Hartley. Dea made 3 or 4 similar spoils against much bigger opponents as well, he was quite impressive

You’re right.
It’s nearly Christmas.
There should be at least three of them.

19 Likes

I went to a tech school. When punished, the Vice Principal would give you the cuts. This Involved a very large leather strap over the hands. If you moved them away in fright it would drive him nuts and he’d give you additional strikes. On one particular day he jumped off a chair to deliver maximum pain.
How these people got away with it is beyond me now.

2 Likes

langfords legs are getting to jobe like levels of trunkyness

1 Like

I hear a staffer has become available recently…

1 Like

Luxury.

8 Likes

At least he wasn’t a bore.