Training Monday 14/1/19

Agreed.

Top notch Nackers

1 Like

Random question : What’s Baguley doing? Is he training for that defensive forward pocket role?

I accidentally altered the photo of Ambrose burying Parish but here is the aftermath

16 Likes

Stringer looks like he’s going pretty hard at Myers.

4 Likes

I haven’t really noticed him, I imagine a lot of his work would take place inside the hanger and in meetings and then left top the line coaches to implement

1 Like

Yes he certainly was, it got quite willing at one stage I thought it may even break out in blows. Luke Ball in the back bround found it quite amusing though!

6 Likes

There wasn’t a lot or forwards versus backs today, but previously he has been with the forwards

1 Like

I love a good scrap at training.

Luke Ball(I think) having a good laugh in the background.

2 Likes

What’s most impressive is that Stringer managed to keep the bucket hat on throughout.

STRENGTH.

31 Likes

Great work as always Nackers.
Our midfield depth is hopefully going to be a thing this year.
Is Stringer monstering them in the midfield drills this year, or is it a lot more even?

If our big boys can release Mcgrath and Shiel out of a stoppage it will; be exciting to watch.,

Also is Fantasia spending much time in the midfield drills?
I know he wanted to spend more time there last year, But do we risk his body, or just let him play forward now, and maybe mid later once he is a bit more durable??

4 Likes

I know there is a size difference but would love to see Stringer v Smith

McGrath gives me tingles.

1 Like

It’s one thing to do a match report, it’s next level to do a match report on a 33 degree day with photos of a training scrap.

You go straight into the hall of fame

25 Likes

I think Smack has been great this pre season, here is an example of some of his work under the tutelage of Rutten

17 Likes

No he hasn’t spent any time in the midfield drills that I have seen, but he has only just had his protective cat taken off his hand and they may still be protecting it a little

2 Likes

■■■■ v ■■■■

I’d buy a ticket.

1 Like

Myers was only trying to protect the kids. Jake didn’t like it.

But…why would they do that?

:frowning:

23 Likes

That would be right. We end up devising strategies and practicing for the only rule the AFL didn’t bring in.

3 Likes