Training Monday 14/1/19

It’s a new product that Chris Judd has brought out, it shows you where all the pressure points are

8 Likes

As long as it aint a Setanta Ó hAilpín scrap

2 Likes

Thread needs more quoting of photos. :laughing:

25 Likes

Both players of a similar size, hair colour and complexion, both managed by Paul Connors with a notable amount of hard ball played with contracts, and although with Jayden there was no Lav lost, obviously with Adam the moniker McFlee was born, in very negative circumstances with Essendon not compensated for his departure despite his AA credentials, which fortunately were well in the past by then.

There’s a coded message in this. Bonus points to the first person to work it out.

1 Like

Bovril

1 Like

Would it be considered rude if I said I don’t care?

6 Likes

Nackers post broke the “like” button?

1 Like

And deserved to. And it’s not just the report, it’s also the responses to all the questions members ask. Really far and above what’s expected or even hoped for.

10 Likes

@nackers don’t suppose you recollect who the 4 groups of 4 midfielders were.

I’d be curious who was grouped with who, and whether there is any consistency across the preseason.

1 Like

Not really when you see them next to each other

11 Likes

Anyone who goes out to training when it’s as hot as it was today,and then takes the time to write up a report on blitz deserves all the brendon Goddard nicknames in the world

8 Likes

Highlights of todays session are definetly Stringers bucket hat, blue guy with the cowboy hat and possible Mcphee sighting.

RIP Hurley’s Mo. You will be missed.

2 Likes

It can’t be comfortable for either of them…

35 Likes

The big thing here is how low smack’s centre of gravity is. Harley will never over power him from that position and would actually be better served backing off and trying to attack the highest point.

I’m very encouraged to hear how much work Rutten is putting into this sort of stuff. It came very naturally to hurls but he really went away from it in recent years. hopefully we really see him back to his one on one best.

If memory serves Rutten was not the tallest KP out there but his body work and positioning was supreme

4 Likes

That’s awesome.

1 Like

Well done Nackers, just like being there.

Nackers, formally a legend on Blitz.
Luv ya work mate :+1:t4:

How good do you think Smack can be if he stays injury free Nackers?
I reckon he could become a brute & one of the very good forwards.

If he can stay injury free & form a powerful combo with Daniher we will do ok this year.

3 Likes

Brilliant report. Thanks so much for posting :slight_smile: