Training Monday 14/11/16

A.Heppell 181cm, 21 years old
McNeice 178cm, 24 years old

McNeice will be 25 at the start of the 2017 season (HepA 22).

I could have sworn McNeice was 184cm

Francis still needs to work on his engine.

Bags was 25 wasnt he when drafted?

rip lav.

rip lav.

Better now than Feb

rip lav.

Better now than Feb

Better never than now

I see Richards was at training but no Green.

Looks like we won’t be getting him I would think Green is more of a need then Richards.

Doesn’t necessarily mean that.

I could have sworn McNeice was 184cm
There's a wildly wrong 2013 draft hub page on the AFL site with that info. Name clash?

Height-wise, he just beats McGrath.

Looks like we won’t be getting him I would think Green is more of a need then Richards.

I’m thinking we’ll take Green via the PSD. according to the Herald Sun he’s hoping to sign with Essendon.

I’m thinking we’ll take Green via the PSD. according to the Herald Sun he’s hoping to sign with Essendon.

Why would we wait until the PSD when we can sign him up right away?

Yep, McNeice is a McNice kick.

True but maybe the club has some else in mind to get as a DFA along with Richards.

True but maybe the club has some else in mind to get as a DFA along with Richards.

But that’s still no reason to wait for the PSD for Green if we want him. Maybe we want him as a rookie?

"Didn't Get a Full Pre-Season": Class of 2017
  1. Laverde

Is there a final list of this for previous pre-seasons. I know you’ve been keeping stats Riolio :smile:

Can you rookie DFA? As in don’t take them in the rookie draft, but pick them up as DFA but put them straight on the rookie list?

I suspect if clubs can’t do this now, they will be soon enough…

But that’s still no reason to wait for the PSD for Green if we want him. Maybe we want him as a rookie?

Maybe.

Hope we do like the idea of having Orazio,Walla,Green crumbing at the feet of Joe. Cant think of the last time when we had 3 dangerous smalls that can kick goals.

Been hard to get Green away from KFC. One more Zinger burger and he will head down apparently.

Maybe Mcneice is a red herring, wouldn’t be too clever letting other clubs know that we have intentions of drafting Hep A.