Training Monday 18/1/16

How did Ambrose, Jerrett and Ashby go?

Reckon we will be pretty competitive in 1st half of many games, but get smashed 10min into the third onwards>>>>.

Development year.

Reckon we will be pretty competitive in 1st half of many games, but get smashed 10min into the third onwards>>>>.

Development year.

Agreed, We will also have those games where we are in it till the end and Jag 1 or 2.

The 2nd half of the year will be painful if we have a horrid injury run and pick the wrong top ups.

If we select the right top ups and there isn’t a right list as it’s all up in the air but if we get lucky with the 10 men we select that could prove the difference between 0-2 wins or 4-6.

Nothing on the website about training, just a fluff article from AFL. Wish the club would post more on its website.

Anything on Morgan or Redman? Did they train?

Has anyone seen Irish? Couldn’t see him in any of the pics or mention made in reports.

Has anyone seen Irish? Couldn't see him in any of the pics or mention made in reports.

Conor trained well. At the end when they were doing laps, he sprinted away from Fantasia etc to complete his lap about 30 metres of the others.

Thanks, missed him in the pic. Pleased to hear he is training well.

Conor has to play this year or I’ll throw a level 4 seat from the g at woosha.

Development year.

Agreed, We will also have those games where we are in it till the end and Jag 1 or 2.

The 2nd half of the year will be painful if we have a horrid injury run and pick the wrong top ups.

If we select the right top ups and there isn’t a right list as it’s all up in the air but if we get lucky with the 10 men we select that could prove the difference between 0-2 wins or 4-6.

I hope that they play the ‘planned’ style for future success, even if it means running out of legs and getting blown away, rather than try to limit the damage this year.

Very keen to see how our youngsters and game plan can match up, albeit for half a quarter at a time. One of the biggest worries, in my opinion, would be for our younger players to fall into bad habits this year and stall their development. I’m confident that we have the right staff in place to ensure this doesn’t happen.