Of course.
Or maybe Dictator Dan.

1 Like

DAMN IT!!

I knew there was something i was forgetting to do

3 Likes

when there’s no plan B if we fail to get a vaccine

2 Likes

What’s there to practice. The whole competition knows it by heart. Hurley to kick it long down the right side to where the opposition ruckman is waiting.

2 Likes

Agree. Hurley’s work and leadership in the backline is usually good, but please let someone else kick in. I’d rather Hurley provide a target up the wing for the kick in, in case we choose the down the line option. At least we can be competitive then.

I like Ridley’s work kicking in, and we have a few others that are OK. Francis has good days and bad.

I think our change in game style was looking good leading up to round 1, but with such an interrupted season, it’s anyone’s guess now which teams will come out firing and which won’t now.

3 Likes

That’s a very good point. They just reiterated that “on the couch” and said the clubs are allowed 4 contact sessions before round 2.

Smart by Essendon I think to space that out in time for their Sunday game.

Seems they hold big Training contact sessions on the Saturday to get into weekend game rhythm. Tricky situation for all clubs with these training rules. Its going to be a very rusty first two rounds

4 Likes

Ridley brilliant kick makes good decisions also.

He gets the job, backup Redman

1 Like

They showed footage.

1 Like

God this is depressing.

Complaining_Nino

Has a nice ring to it.

FindWining Nino.