Hepp, Fridge, Lav, Ben McNeice, Mitch B, Joe training over on Eithad

20 Likes

Any sign of the new draftees?

are they just observing today?

Does Houlahan still exist?

3 Likes

They are all here but doing some ‘media’, getting their photos taken

1 Like

Previous “first training after the draft” sessions have just seen the newbies observing too.

HNNNNNNGG!!!

29 Likes

all eyes on moz

Bundle all those pegs together and you still don’t have one Jobe leg.

15 Likes

It seems like a few of us have written him off. I think he has heaps of talent and just needs to click professionally. I would really appreciate it if track watchers would provide the occasional update on his progress.

I read that Tom Jok was 193cm on the Collingwood VFL site.
If Noah Gown is 194cm then that is some amazing trick photography going on there…

Based on the assumption that Gown is genuinely 194cm by that photo Jok is actually about 180cm…
Interesting…

3 Likes

Maybe the grass is sloping, but I am surprised at how short Tom Jok looks compared to the others. Certainly Gown looks a good size.

Gown looks a good size - a true 194+ cm. Even with the slope I don’t think that Jok is 193cm

It’s just the photo. I watched Jok going head to head with Sam Draper in the ruck a couple of months ago. He’s tall and he has an incredible leap.

2 Likes

Agreed its just a photo.

1 Like

Yes. training today

1 Like

At the risk of sounding racist, I have to say that the africa guys although often light weight seem to compete very well against heavier guys very well

11 Likes

There is a definite and pronounced grass slope to create an illusion.

Thats more like it.

1 Like

Quite some illusion. They say photos do not lie ? These guys are walking alongside each other