Training Monday 29/01

Muggy and windy.

Lavender, Smith, Leuey and Ridley onto the other oval to start while the rest of the group begin with some light drills. Should just beat any rain today too

9 Likes

Bellchambers and Collyer also absent. Franga and Hooker training with the main group

28 Likes

Yeah sun peaking out and getting real hot, real fast.

Very rare that I get to be here. Enjoying this alot.

7 Likes

IT IS ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

1 Like

Franga? Lid orffff!

Franga watch please

If anyone would like to say hello I think I’m the only one here with binoculars

Tippa slots one through on a simple drill where they pick up a rolling ball. But just to add extra difficulty he grabs a ball out of mid air that went across his path just after his first kick and casually snaps another one.

2 in 5 secs…freak even in training!

27 Likes

Live reports are the business.

Thanks boys.

5 Likes

Some basic skill errors and spilled marks early on in the end to end stuff was unimpressive to see, but I’d like to think wind is the main reason.

Energy levels lifted a lot in the last 5-10 mins and Joe very vocal.

They just completed a full length of the ground drill running kicking and hand balling. There is an exceptionally strong northerly wind coming straight down the ground (which isn’t unusual for here) but the field kicking was the best I have ever seen in these conditions, hardly a missed kick.

At the end of the drill Hartley casually dobbed a torp from just outside the centre circle

10 Likes

Lav working with the big boys JD, Hooksey, Stew & McNernan in a contest marking drill.

Competes well, if he can get himself together it will be an awesome sight through the middle, monstering blokes till the early morn.

4 Likes

Stop teasing me.

6 Likes

Off to the modified group again. The resurrection was premature

Franga onto other oval with Kobe Mutch and a few of the physios etc

A F L X
F
L
X

1 Like

… And off to the rooms with the doctor. I thought I heard the sound of a shotgun cartridge being loaded

5 Likes

Mason Fletcher just putting up some lollipops/kicking to a lead to the boys in a goal square competing drill. Excellent, consistent kicking skills.

I know it’s been said before, but give the kid a haircut and it’s scary how much he looks & moves like his old man.

2 Likes

Sounds like my love life.

Who said having a Franga was safe?

2 Likes

Saw him talking to the physio and tapping his upper left quad in the hip region… looks like his injury isn’t getting any better.