Training Monday Dec 18

Which is a VERY good problem to have.

I swear you hear sh*t like “training harder than ever” EVERY YEAR

7 Likes

But not from Melbourne.

7 Likes

Bravo…

Melbourne really is farked.

Agree 100%, One thing we can all agree on is Langers is not a panic merchant, Even when he’s in trouble he’s trying to think his way through it, It’s a very good trait to have as an inside mid.

3 Likes

Could it be that simple ?

Get Langford working one on one with Diesel, seems the obvious thing to do.

1 Like

I dont think there is a problem with his decision making per se. I just think he is too slow to implement. By the time he makes a decision and decides to implement the option has gone.

Get langford working with the drill sergeant from full metal jacket.

1 Like

I believe Williams has left the club. Not sure of the circumstances surrounding it but believe it to be the case.

2 Likes

I bet Fark Carlton are to blame

Training today?

1 Like

Only just appointed coach of the jha in april 2017.

No doubt some at fc would have been incensed that he was helping us.

Jha?

Jihad Hird Academy

1 Like

Ahh. Making it all about hisself again?

Come on, someone must’ve been. I have the official template here in case you’re a first timer:

Training at the Hangar in (insert weather conditions). Modified group (insert names, don’t forgot to include Franger and Laverde) mostly ran laps.

The boys spent ages warming up and running laps then focused on stoppages and set plays. Then they ran more laps and had a few pings at goal, none of which actually went in.
I was near the boundary line and heard (insert anecdote about a player yelling something witty at another player).

All in all I’d say the training is the most intense I’ve ever seen at this point in the pre-season and we’re definitely going to win the flag.

20 Likes

Hey Humbert, what about Stringer? Does he look fit enough to do midfield stints. How many midfield stint Jake do?:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Good point. Also should’ve added the annual Bags vs The Langford suntan-off.

JAMES HIRD CONFIRMED TO RUN JAMES HIRD ACADEMY!!!

(not confirmed)

1 Like