Training Notes: Wednesday 13th February

We could always just park our cars around the ground with our headlights on

6 Likes

I was just thinking this. I dont know why they dont train during those hours every now and then. Might have something to with injuries / logistics. Be good if someone can explain

Honestly, white is a poor choice for someone of his, errr, substanceā€¦

Edit: Beaten to it.

1 Like

my only concern would be that @nackers, @Deckham, @MattPocock18 et al. canā€™t make it. In which caseā€¦

2 Likes

It will not be a problem after Ramadan, which covers Round 8,9,10 and 11. It gives him a chance to lose heaps of that excess weight.

Imagine if he played for Geelong. Those horizontal stripes!!!

2 Likes

Weā€™re you there?

wtf kind of comment to make on a 10 second clip. What about the training, running jumping or whatever the farck else they did prior to it.

Do you honestly think they would genuinely be training in such a laconic fashion?

Like Iā€™ve said before some comments on this site are turning to pure shitt.

2 Likes

Hawcazzo pls.

1 Like

@Diggers, Itā€™s been a while since you made a ā€œā€¦Goes Apeā€ thread.

Training report not complete until we have 2 k of stick figures doing pointless circle work or falling over each other.

1 Like

Iā€™m getting moist hanging for the season to start

2 Likes

Donā€™t send stick picks.

6 Likes

Not even Joe stick pics?

As long as it doesnā€™t get Nino any more moist.

2 Likes

Nah seriously, the comments from ATE lately are getting to me ā€¦ again. He posted a similarly stupid comment on the Dylan Shiel thread.

Iā€™m sorry Iā€™m just getting ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  off at negative comments when theres nothing to be negative about.

Ive been to training a few times and yet Ive never seen him post a comment that hes been there, so hes making judgements on a 10 second clip.

The players are farcked, theyā€™ve been training theyā€™re arses off for 5 months or so, and to say their training form is laconic and it will transpose into match day from is quite frankly, ludicrous.

5 Likes

For those at training, has Ambrose added any strings to his bow (i.e., taking the game on offensively), or is he just the same old Ambrose who is super fit, solid, 100% defence? Has he been seen running the ball at all? And if heā€™s been spotted kicking it, was it just a bomb or is he gaining metres and picking out targets? Intercept marking?

I love the guy, just wondering if heā€™s developed at all - if he has heā€™d easily be picked over even a fit Gleeson.

Very nice to see JD jumping slotting then from 50 again

8 Likes

Surely theyā€™re taking the ā– ā– ā– ā–  with the 50 line??? Shiel looked like he just poked the ball from about 65m out, and Clarke kicked from outside 50 of 1 step.

1 Like

Not sure if he trained but he did come into my work today

1 Like

I could be mistaken but I think Collingwood was the first team to do that last year.