Training Pics 12 Feb 2016

Thanks to others who have posted comments on today’s training session. It was a substantial improvement in intensity on the previous Friday.

Some pics to go on with…

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Nice to see you back at training Hepp…even if it is Aaron.

Jayden L looking stronger and more determined.

A few of the Red team during warm ups…“the Polk” gets fired up with his air guitar!

“Have you got the time? Yeah, if you’ve got the energy!”

Browny lets Joey know he’s in for some close checking early in the game.

Bags takes a great running mark kicked over his head as he clears from defence.

…more pics tonight when I’ve got some time.

Can’t wait to see some match sim ones hopefully.

Thanks KB.

Can't wait to see some match sim ones hopefully.

Thanks KB.

Yep. There all still to come :slight_smile:

Thanks Karma. You really are spoiling us all with these pictures. Endless debates can now be refuelled every couple of days when the next lot of pics come through. Who needs to lose weight, who needs to put it on, who needs to shave or have a haircut. Why does he wear those boots? Tight shorts v flappy shorts.

It is exciting to see the young kids and new players, but also very sad not to see the 12 out there.

Thanks to others who have posted comments on today's training session. It was a substantial improvement in intensity on the previous Friday.

Some pics to go on with…

Nice to see you back at training Hepp…even if it is Aaron.

Wonder if he has his lucky jocks…

I was wondering who it was sporting the man bun. Saw some pics on twitter earlier and struggled to make Aaron out.

Thanks KB. Can’t wait to see the rest :slight_smile:

Laverde was pretty clean with his possessions today and hard to stop. I think we’ve got another genuine midfielder.

Smack and Gwilt were not holding back in the physicality stakes.

Walla gets some useful advice on playing as an attacking halfback from Kelly.

Crowls comes from nowhere to take a screamer over Brown.

Zaka continues to have the ball on a string this pre-season.

Walla brushes off Joey to clear the ball from halfback.

Wil Hams played the first half and moved freely. Got his hands on the ball on a number of occasions. (All good news DJR)

White men can’t jump…as high as Gach!!

A modified version of the “Great White Pointer Shark” has returned to rev up the team.

Gleeson was prominent for the “Reds” but may have to fight to hold his defender role.

Walla and Conor played on each other for the full three quarters. Whilst both played well, on this occasion, Walla attacked and Conor couldn’t stop him, resulting in Walla dobbing a goal from just inside the fifty.

At last! Shauney on the end of a series of short passes and handballs races into the vacant goal to score 6 points.

I’m sorry if anyone is getting bored with Gach but his athleticism is spending heaps of time on my lens.

Yestin was as difficult to corner as usual. He snapped a classy goal from a stoppage and on this occasion showed his ability to pass the ball off his instep with accuracy.

Yestin takes on a hungry wolf cub pack!

Did I see the goal post quiver as Aaron walked past?

Ok folks. Don’t salivate for too long. Poor old Ashby dropped this one.

Hartley consistently wills himself to every contest and his strength will be a bonus for our crumbers.

■■■■ Dawg is trying hard to get his body right but he still appears to be favouring a calf.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Walla and Conor played on each other for the full three quarters. Whilst both played well, on this occasion, Walla attacked and Conor couldn't stop him, resulting in Walla dobbing a goal from just inside the fifty.

At last! Shauney on the end of a series of short passes and handballs races into the vacant goal to score 6 points.

I’m sorry if anyone is getting bored with Gach but his athleticism is spending heaps of time on my lens.

Yestin was as difficult to corner as usual. He snapped a classy goal from a stoppage and on this occasion showed his ability to pass the ball off his instep with accuracy.

By far my favourite post

I’m very farking excited about Yestin

I'm very farking excited about Yestin

So you should be benfti. It’s possibly a toss up at present to see whether Yestin or Morgan gets a senior team call up first. Both will inevitably get their opportunity this year. Would expect to see both in the NAB Cup.

Tippa certainly has a funny body shape. You can see from the pics that he isn’t carrying much body fat but he definitely has a tummy.

So you should be benfti. It’s possibly a toss up at present to see whether Yestin or Morgan gets a senior team call up first. Both will inevitably get their opportunity this year. Would expect to see both in the NAB Cup.

It will boil down to nEades I guess.

Red team has no answer to black team’s magic levitation.

How big are the nab squads?

Walla reminds me of the Preditor

It will boil down to nEades I guess.

In spite of questions about his disposal ,at Development Coach level, Eades will play in the AFL before Morgan IMO. Eades agility is off the scale based on what I saw at training.
Walla reminds me of the Preditor
He may be called Walla by others, but he will always be Tippa to me.