Training Pics - 14 and 18 Jan 2016

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Paddy and Wil compete for goal kicking on the run points.

Hams executes a neat look away handball.

Tommy Wallis successfully shoots for goal on the run.

Gach competes with Smack amongst what may be the nucleus of our2016 midfield group.

Smack creates confusion with his new secret signal! “Do you really want a time out Smack or is this your version of the blood rule?”

Now I haven’t quite worked out whether this is vision of some convoluted goal kicking strategy for 2016 or whether the “Disillusioned Dozen” have turned into Sherrins?

Could someone help me pick the odd man out?

Tippa shows great balance as he passes the ball.

…as does Parish, who has silky skills.

…and now for running the boundary. “Come on Joey. You’re getting left behind!”

Paddy shows his teammates a clean pair of heals in a goal-to-goal sprint.

Brown certainly demonstrated he is F-I-T as he leads Gwilt while Demps struggles to keep up.

Gwilty seems to be pushing himself harder at training this year and leading by example.

The heat and the lengthy session took its toll as BJ calls the boys to complete another lap, much to Shauny’s dismay!

Nick K finishes the session with a workout on the rowing machine. Bags looks on.

Great work. Cant wait to get out to a training session.

Karma are you ok if i tweet some photos for fans to see? Want to get your permission first

What's going on here, can't see a single photo?

Not even a sad broken photo symbol in the place of a photo.

Sorry to hear SCarey. Maybe you’ve got a slow internet? May have to wait a while for all pics to load.
In future I may start new topic for each Training pics post as I think the more I load on this “generic 2016” subject the slower loading may be for others! :frowning:

Langford’s ball drop. Perfect.

#flattopwatch

Karma are you ok if i tweet some photos for fans to see? Want to get your permission first

No worries CJohns :slight_smile:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Now I haven't quite worked out whether this is vision of some convoluted goal kicking strategy for 2016 or whether the "Disillusioned Dozen" have turned into Sherrins?

Could someone help me pick the odd man out?

Tippa shows great balance as he passes the ball.

…as does Parish, who has silky skills.

…and now for running the boundary. “Come on Joey. You’re getting left behind!”

Good to see Tippa at Joeys feet

Brown certainly demonstrated he is F-I-T as he leads Gwilt
I told you guys all about that 9 months ago… Someone did mention Brown played forward this session; did Qwilt pick him up? Oh the humanity.
You know what, I think we'll give the 8 a shake this year. Call me nuts but I believe, there's a chance for two to four players to really step up and take the game and their all careers by the balls in the absence of our champions. We won't be last we won't do well but we'll do better than anyone will expect

You’re nuts!

What's going on here, can't see a single photo?

Not even a sad broken photo symbol in the place of a photo.

Sorry to hear SCarey. Maybe you’ve got a slow internet? May have to wait a while for all pics to load.
In future I may start new topic for each Training pics post as I think the more I load on this “generic 2016” subject the slower loading may be for others! :frowning:

Thanks Karmabomber, all good now at home on the iPad, perhaps something filtering at work or something else strange.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Tippa shows great balance as he passes the ball.

I keep forgetting it happened and it’s still awesome.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Tippa shows great balance as he passes the ball.

I keep forgetting it happened and it’s still awesome.

I mean the skills are great and all,

but I would legit poop my pants if he was around when I had the footy.