Training Pics 8 Feb 2016

Great work as always karma bomber. You do some real meaningful work for us that can't get there.

Thanks VS. :slight_smile:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic .....and you thought you'd finished running. No way, the Superbowl can wait! It's good to see you at the head of the pack Smack!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I’m only just starting to appreciate how smart a footballer James Kelly really is…thanks Geelong!

Jamar joins in for stoppages drills. Parish gets to learn about being tagged.

Who is that with his top folded up? Sam Michael

Anyone loving the thought of Kelly, Crowley & Jamar sticking around when the 12 return? Big shame they aren’t at their peak.

See above

Matty Leuenberger gives the thumbs up that he’s nearly recovered from the achilles strain and will soon be back to joining in on full training.

Hartley gets into space to take a clean mark.

If Sam Michael is heading your way, “clear out”! Those evil eyes will get you!

Gach loosens up after a heavy workout on Friday and the modified triathlon on Saturday.

Gleeson gets a long handball away.

We may not win the premiership this year but I’m confident that Darcy Parish will provide some exciting entertainment throughout this season.

…Darcy turns the heads of teammates and coaches alike when he’s got the ball.

If training intensity can be a useful guide to the season’s performances, Zakka is in for his best season for some time.

Tippa warms up on the boundary.

“On ya bike”…Leueny and Gleeson get some Kms up.

“No guys. You can wait until later to watch the Superbowl. We’ve got some laps to do.”

Good news re Loony - pretty sure some Blitzers had him out for the season

“Ok. Now let’s play catchy.”

■■■. It’s so good to see Demps enjoying himself at training. He looks superfit (beard excluded) and has been more positive than I can remember in many seasons on the track.

“Something’s missing in my game at present?” It’s ok Shaun, just keep at it mate.

Yestin is all focus at training. Got to be close to getting selected early.

Every Club needs someone to lighten the moment. Nick is our “crazy but loveable” dude who backs up his silliness with a good work ethic.

“Oh dear! I think I’ve misunderstood the instructions. You meant lay a tackle not grab his tackle?”

Hams looks like he’s doing a Carlisle impersonation.

Great pics as always!

Matt Dea passes the time of day with the Doc.

…and you thought you’d finished running. No way, the Superbowl can wait! It’s good to see you at the head of the pack Smack!!

Two of our boys who could have a big impact with the help of our gruntmen - Crowls and Birdy.

I’m only just starting to appreciate how smart a footballer James Kelly really is…thanks Geelong!

Jamar joins in for stoppages drills. Parish gets to learn about being tagged.

Our NEW Baby Bombers boxing their way to the first rung of success.

Bags and Brown put in some space to Ashby in their final lap.

Excellent work Karma - love your captions.

;ojh]po,jeuytjuy

Cheers KB.

What position would you say Sam Michael has been playing during most of his sessions? Just KPD?

Has Mckernan spent much time forward?

Cheers KB.

What position would you say Sam Michael has been playing during most of his sessions? Just KPD?

While Leueny and Jamar have limited match practice time he’s been interchanging between ruck and back pocket.

great pics once again karma

The pictures and peoples training reports are the highlight of my blitz week.
Thanks to all.

While Leueny and Jamar have limited match practice time he's been interchanging between ruck and back pocket.
Michael or McKernan?

…and finally, in the Chinese Year of the Monkey, these are our three wise “Recruiting Monkeys” who were casting their eyes over this mornings training

That’s the face I’ve been pulling reading the last few training reports…

Thank you so much for the time and effort. They make me smile and have hope for the future.

Great work KB!! Thank you so much for providing this insight.

;ojh]po,jeuytjuy

You are gradually becoming literate.
Keep up the good work.