Training Pics (and summary) 20 Jan 2016

Great picks. Parish looks big all ready!

Longy looks good, Get him in.

He’s lost weight, Good for him.

Yestin has to be sheed’s favourite player on the list, epitomises his mantra.

Has Longy lost a little bit of weight?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Shauny is mesmerised by Gwilty's ball use!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
“Hey guys. Can anyone see the ball?”

Sheeds says hello and gives some words of encouragement to Yestin.

“Hey boys. Listen closely to what the big fella has to say. He knows a thing or two about this football caper.”

Longy: Any chance you can put a word in to Dodoro. Still have my boots.

Yestin and Jake have that look like Longy just told a dad joke

A few legends at training today - was there a function or something on? Either way some good support and a great impression for Crowley and other blokes we need buy in from.

Looks like he is trying to teach them how to swing the cricket ball and their all like wtf

Such great photos, KB! Thanks heaps for posting :slight_smile:

Just me or does Yestin look a lot like A Lovett in the pic with sheeds?

I was getting excited. I thought it was Lovey for a moment.

Reckon Lovey has given Sheeds a call to make his case?

Is that the look your kids give you?

Looks like he is trying to teach them how to swing the cricket ball and their all like wtf

Perfect grip for an outswinger.

My emotions.

Great to see some great Essendon people around the club and the players sticking together with some classy top ups. Crowley tagging Parish will go a long way to assisting his development, might even accelerate it. But then we’re missing some key personel that are leaders around the club and it hurts to see the team without them. But credit where it’s due and good to see the club moving on heads up.

Just me or does Yestin look a lot like A Lovett in the pic with sheeds?

Not just you.

My emotions.

Great to see some great Essendon people around the club and the players sticking together with some classy top ups. Crowley tagging Parish will go a long way to assisting his development, might even accelerate it. But then we’re missing some key personel that are leaders around the club and it hurts to see the team without them. But credit where it’s due and good to see the club moving on heads up.

Was thinking the same thing. Whilst it seems the days of the ‘close’ tagger are (thankfully) coming to an end… still useful for Parish to have that experience at training etc etc. I think we all agree the situation is pretty much ■■■■ however you look at it… but there are small positives that can be found too.

Same applies with Kelly with guys like Gleeson, Ashby and Laverde - tall mids that rotate through the HB line.

In a coupla years time when we’ve won our next flag I’ll look back and remember that Sheeds, Longy and Robert Shaw were there when we needed them. Essendon royalty.

I want Gach to play some seniors. Dont care if he isnt ready.

Top move that … you should be coaching.

i am

He would have fit perfectly into the 7 ruck policy that sadly never eventuated.