Training Pics for 16 March 2016

Thanks JM for a great summary of both training and how the team is placed going in to the season.
We have a better than reasonable list of talented players and ones with experience. The big issue is how long it may take for them to work out how to team effectively together and whether the older ones can physically last out the season. The younger talent WILL get opportunities this year so there are definitely positives to look for other than wins. Let’s hope we find some pleasure from our team to keep them and us both afloat (in the air!).

Some pics from today…

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Darcy Parish was back in contested skills work early on. I’m betting he’ll be ready for action on the Gold Coast.

Walla and Yestin found some of their teammates efforts amusing.

This competitive bunch were all keen to be first to the leather (from left to right) - Conor, Yestin, Shauny and Walla.

Shauny Edwards maintained his focus throughout the whole session.

Smack continues to give his all be it training or on match day. A certain starter for the Gold Coast.

Walla just keeps getting better. His balance when he’s disposing of the ball is a lesson for his teammates.

Stokesy did skills training on Etihad followed by running around the main oval. It appears he’s being given additional recovery time from Perth given his limited pre-season. Should be good to go by 26 March.

I’m really pleased to hear that Yestin is up and about again.

Young Aaron is raring to go. He may not get a game first up but I’m confident it won’t be long into the season before he makes his debut.

Michael Hartley working on his foot skills and being seriously observed by The Langford. I think Harts will be given some “BIG” assignments this year.

James Polkinghorne is back to some substantial running so may not be too far off getting a game (possibly in the VFL side to start with).

Crowls and Parish seem to be at about the same level of recovery based on their training programs. Maybe will join in full session training this Friday.

Joey out marks Grimley in a late training drill for the forwards.

Skippy had Mason Redman collecting handballs and taking running shots for goal from about 50 metres. After a couple of ‘posters’ his accuracy improved.

Great photos as always!

Thanks karma.
Keep 'em coming buddy.

man we are a spoilt lot.

As a Bomber who lives abroad I just want say thanks for all the awesome training day reports! Love it!!!
GO BOMBERS 2016!!
And wanting the Bomber 12 back in the Red and black in 2017 and beyond!!!

Great to see Yestin back in the fray.

Michael Hartley working on his foot skills and being seriously observed by The Langford. I think Harts will be given some “BIG” assignments this year.

Looks like Langers didn’t want to miss out on featuring in your brilliant photos.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Michael Hartley working on his foot skills and being seriously observed by The Langford. I think Harts will be given some "BIG" assignments this year.

Looks like Langers didn’t want to miss out on featuring in your brilliant photos.

LOL :smiley:

You’ve done it again, GREAT pics karma.

Thank you

You've done it again, GREAT pics karma.

Thank you

:slight_smile:

can we just skip playing and train all year?

Thanks for the pics Karma, I always look forward to seeing them. Great shots of Walla/ Tippa as always.

Tippa got new boots!

Tippa got new boots!

Hopefully at the end of the year (or earlier) he’s getting something more important like a new contract!

Simply awesome pics Karma!!
Thanks so much for your time and effort.

Great pics thanks.

Love your work, KB.
Thanks again!

great pics again KB.

don’t leave his side Crowley