Training Pics for 25 June?

Hibberd kicking with his right foot.His what? SMack looking like superman as he goes for the hit out. Always does - easy. At least, man of steel! JC and JD leading from the front and kicking goals. Occasional events like Haley's Comet Chappy snap off one step. As long as he can bend it he's ok with the one step!

Is that enough inspiration?

Thanks SheedsIsOurFather. Unfortunately, what we get at training doesn’t always translate to Game Day.

Well then, I’ll just have to wait for Game Day! But please post whatever photo’s you snap. They are always welcomed.

Decisive forward ball movement.

Decisive forward ball movement.

You’ve never had the shakes holding a camera have you!

Goddard defensive efforts.

Heppell right footed kick.

forward in the forward line.

Someone, anyone, kicking it.

Goddard defensive efforts. Ha, ha, ho, ho

Heppell right footed kick. Can happen when desperate

forward in the forward line.Have sent out a search party

Hibberd kicking with his right foot.His what? SMack looking like superman as he goes for the hit out. Always does - easy. At least, man of steel! JC and JD leading from the front and kicking goals. Occasional events like Haley's Comet Chappy snap off one step. As long as he can bend it he's ok with the one step!

Thanks SheedsIsOurFather. Unfortunately, what we get at training doesn’t always translate to Game Day.

Hibberd kicking with his right foot.
SMack looking like superman as he goes for the hit out.
JC and JD leading from the front and kicking goals.
Chappy snap off one step.

A SIDE STEP.

By Kommer.

I can shoot one of my comma side steps! As for THE KOMMER, his knee might dictate the quality of that manoeurve at the moment.

A SIDE STEP.

By Kommer.

Goddard pointing at teammates.

…you’re making it far too easy!

Shaun edward defensive pressure.

Ok…now that might just take a fast shutter speed!

Goddard pointing at teammates.

C’mon guys! If I can’t find more inspiration I’ll need to go to the Hawks training and take pics of Guerra getting advice from Clarkson on how to keep calm under pressure!

Hibberd not fumbling- $20 per pic

As more than once observed by Mr Attenborough “…a rare specie that is hardly ever captured on film”

Hirdy’s hair

Hibberd not fumbling- $20 per pic

Smack in the "ones" jumper during match practice, thanks.

This is some challenge DJR! Most of the players can’t recognise what the “ones” jumper looks like.

“Is it the orange one, the blue one or the burgundy? Oh, this season’s fashions just do my head in!”

Hirdy's hair

This may become a rare photo so could cost big $$$$$$