Training report - 19 January 2021

I believe the correct medical term is “compound fracture”.

11 Likes

It looks like the home ground of the club I first played for. Yay Bessiebelle.

that’s for a breakdown year

Bone break, out of the skin = compound.

Jobe was single handedly winning games himself… I’ve only ever seen that from Hird.

The only knock I have on Jobe was that he didn’t perform in the finals games we played.

2 Likes

Some people from Bessiebelle are stalwarts of Port Fairy CC.

1 Like

Every year I’m waiting for a massive breakout year from LAV, Parish and Francis

1 Like

Definitely funnier if you explain it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I don’t know.

I am however looking forward to finding out!

I drove past a few months ago. I originally thought it was a sheep paddock when we played there but it actually is one now.

is there training today?

Nackers mentioned tomorrow.

20 games and 30 goals.

fair enough

1 Like

fair enough .

1 Like

All these training photos would make good footy cards for the upcoming season.

Maybe someone could put together a virtual training session to get us through too tomorrow, make it positive and uplifting.

I have a 2nd job as a barista at tulla when I’m not killing stormtroopers and from my cafe I can see Marty doing 100 reps in the gym, jakey is looking trim doing Pilates with this hot instructor, Reid has put on 3 kgs doing weights already this morning and the rest of the boys are bonding with a line dancing activity wearing cowboy hats. Hepp of course is leading this.
If you want part 2 of my inside tulla training report I need 30 likes before I consider it.

34 Likes

2 likes is impressive - somewhat bewildering actually - but it’s not 30!

If Reid has only put on 3kgs before starting his weights session I’m upset.
That’s less than my cat weighs, and if we expect Reid to wrestle gorillas, picking up & putting down my cat isn’t going to cut it, no matter how many reps he does.
He could at least be lifting slabs of beer