Training Report 3rd Dec

“I’m shocked to be sitting here”

When it was announced on the news that an AFL club has been possibly dealing with peds I was like “please hope it’s not Essendon,please hope it’s not Essendon”

nek minute it was us and I was like FFS

2 Likes

Sorry i did not go today. Was updated by nackers on the phone who did attend.

2 Likes

GF loss pain goes away after a couple of months. I get reminded daily about the Saga from opposition team farkwitt supporters that want to get under my skin.

3 Likes

Well la de da, lucky you.

My cousin is the worst (Carlton supporter) always reminds me at family events calls us “essendrug” and “Hird the turd”

I have no comeback have to sit there and cop it

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Training report - Monday 6 December 2021

When you tell someone (Non Essendon supporter) for the first time that you support Essendon, what is the first thing they say?

For me it’s “see the bumbers fly down,down” or drugs saga

We have become a joke unfortunately

drug cheats
or
gee essendon play a attractive style of footy

2 Likes

Let’s just hope if they do any tackling drills they don’t pair the Davey twins with the Hird brothers.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t really get that from people. Maybe I’m lucky. Usually these days it’s something about how overrated out draft picks last year were, or sometimes the opposite of that.

But I’ll tell you what I’ve never, ever got:

5 Likes

Gee I can’t wait till we win a flag so I can rub it in into every kent that gave me crap over the years

4 Likes

Fixed.

Hirds wouldn’t hurt them after their dads Cyril rioli story.

I miss the days when Essendon were feared and hated by opposition supporters now they just laugh at us

2 Likes

Nino believe me, Carlton are a bigger punchline than us.

6 Likes

I’ve got a really long list of Kent’s that are gonna cop it.

1 Like

Maybe start with their 6 spoons in the space of 15 years…

1 Like

Funny how much crap Carlton fans give us Essendon supporters when they forget that their own club we’re doing dodgy business (salary cap rot anyone?) also they haven’t achieved anything in the last 20 years like Essendon have

1 Like

We got savaged by the umpires. One of the worst umpiring performance I’ve seen (perhaps rivalled by Sydney vs Western Bulldogs).

3 Likes

Good one will keep that in the back pocket

1 Like