Training Report 3rd Dec

Well someone else must have sounded the alarm.

2 Likes

Is that Wright Rag-dolling Rance? oh my Banderas.gif

2 Likes

Yeah but……’free kick Richmond!’

14 Likes
27 Likes

Piiss off Diick Smith :neutral_face:

1 Like

I’d like to know who Stewart was playing on, so that I can declare their career over.

10 Likes

Imagine for a moment that 2MP develops the skills to be a monster forward who can be relied upon to take wrestling type marks.

That changes things.

14 Likes

Then we can get Ben King to the club to be a Key Defender, because he is!

King kicked nearly 50 goals this year, at only 21 years old.

Imagine how many he would have kicked if he was a forward.

11 Likes

So is it true the fire brigade was just there to hose down Blitz’s expectations for 2022?

16 Likes
9 Likes

Is that Voss ?

1 Like

Thanks @CJohns! One of the reasons I joined Blitz was because of the quality of these training reports!! We have some great track watchers here so thank you all for these write ups.

22 Likes

Reason 1 for joining Blitz: In-depth pre-season training reports.

Reason 2 for joining Blitz: Saucy’s hilarious gags.

14 Likes

Thanks CJohns… Terrific report. Love that Walla seems to be happy and the boys are getting around him.
Sounds like a good coaching group we have together now…

2 Likes

Great report CJ!

How’s BZT tracking if you have seen him?

He is by far the fittest he has ever been. Running really well. Still needs to work on his kicking more tbh.

1 Like

One thing i forgot to type is Zach Merrett has become a lot more vocal. Looks really happy and more confident in barking out loud instructions

27 Likes
14 Likes

Thats great to read, I still believe he has a future down back and with Rance hopefully working along side him will get him to the point he needs to be at. I think a fair bit is self belief for him.