Training report - Friday 8 January 2021

apparently we are being coached to run both up and down the slope …

2 Likes

We can only hope that he becomes something like his dad. His dad was an out an out Champion. Tough as nails.

5 Likes

I guess we already know how to downhill ski

1 Like

Does Tom hird look to have the attributes of a genuine small defender?

We lack one who can actually defend

2 Likes

I’m honestly excited to see what a fit and trimmed down Hooker can do. He has genuinely looked like he is labouring to even get off the mark in recent years. It’s almost comical that cutting weight has only happened this late in his career.

3 Likes

I would suggest his back issues have restricted him. Hopefully over them and ready to clunk marks again.

7 Likes

When do we play the Swans? I want to see Hooker run after Buddy, catch him, tackle him, and drive him into the turf. Or do I need to move to an alternate universe to see that ?

25 Likes

[quote=“BLOODSTAINED_DEVILS, post:38, topic:20844, full:true”]

If we do select him, no doubt he will be ”Broken” Josh Misiti soon after!

It would rely on both Franklin and Hooker getting back to fitness, so you’re being optimistic at best.

2 Likes

William is the young one isnt it?

1 Like

He got it from his Papa!

Yep, Will.

1 Like

It’s his redeeming moment that he will train all summer for.

Before he retires HE WILL RUN DOWN BUDDY FRANKLIN and prevent him from scoring and finally square off that highlight that has plagued his whole career.

I BELIEVE HOOKSY!

13 Likes

As if Franklin will ever play again.

25 Likes

Awesome mate. Love that about perkins, he definitely sounds AFL ready.

Cheers for the report

Tom looks like the Golden child, Alex like the mischievous one and Will like the angry one. I want to see Will in a couple of years!

2 Likes

I have a good feeling about Perkins.
He could legit be an A grade super star of the game. Lets farking hope its our turn to have one of the top 10 picks that turns into a superstar big bodied mid.

24 Likes

…and we have mutant strains of covid on the loose up here in QLD so you really don’t want to get sent to the northern badlands.

2 Likes

Hasn’t he still got 5 years left on his contract?

Reckon you’re under selling Chris Johnson there. He was a very very good player

16 Likes

I didn’t think Tania was tiny, like some were claiming earlier this week.

2 Likes