Training report - Monday 18 January 2021

Exactly what you are doing now.

5 Likes

To be fair if I was waiting for the report I would actually be working harder.

images (1)

41 Likes

Very nice, the sun is out, iv just been to the gym and had some tacos i was just thinking could today get any better? Then i hop on here and nackers is at training.

I like it how they had some solid sessions last week and straight into match sim this week.
Hopefully we can come into this season much fitter then last. I dont wanna see us give up a game like we did with GWS ever again.

12 Likes

It’s good that we got rid of McKernan and McKenna (and McKenna) and McNiece. Now there’s only one clash.

The AFL have also likely sacked Jake McQueen from our VFL team.

The women have the decency not to cause problems: Nattie MacDonald has done the right thing, and Cecilia McIntosh has a distinct nickname.

1 Like

McGrath, McBride & McDonald-Tipungwuti?

1 Like

TIPPA.

3 Likes

Just wait until we have two Daveys running around in the VFL.

1 Like

This forum would Be completely lid off, if the Davey brothers were training with us. Hopefully they show up in the next week or 2.

6 Likes

Our jobs?

6 Likes

here we go

3 Likes

Let’s not get carried away now!

4 Likes

Interesting. Will that work with either Chrome or Safari on a iPhone?
If so, we could just talk commentary into a new post, and hit “post” every now and then. Such as when a team goals, or a something important just happened.

You’ve done a sexism

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

I’ve got a typewriter and carbon paper if that helps. It is a portable …WOW…and you don’t have to plug it in.

10 Likes

I didn’t give it an extended chance, and it’s been a while, but it wasn’t too smart on getting the jargon and names right.

You also look (more) like a nutter.

2 Likes

Nackers is about to post…