Training report - Monday 2018-12-10

Guys like Smith in the modified group,Joe still not training,Parish suppodesdly did a quad

RIP season 2019

1 Like

Or you could not gloom…

Smith deliberately being rested until post Xmas

JD deliberately on a slow build program

Parish slight quad and likely out 4wks. Some of which players have off for Xmas break anyway.

5 Likes

See you in 2020 Nino

8 Likes

Hopefully we won a flag or 2 by then haha

1 Like

Do you ever bother to investigate a bit and find out why things are happening as they are, or do you just have an auto pessimism mode that kicks into gear before you can actually learn enough to form a sensible opinion?

5 Likes

I don’t think there’s too much to be worried about with the modified group at the moment taking into account they will always be super cautious with any type of niggle at this time of year.

Parish, McNiece and Daniher have all been running strongly and Begley seems to be progressing very well. Daniher is obviously the main concern but could could well be on track to where they want him to be, and Smith as has been well documented is having a well earnt rest. He is still out there every training session and you can see he’s just itching to join in.

The two potential concerns along with Daniher are Gleeson who seems to have backed off a little and McKenna, I’m not sure what his problem is but he hasn’t done much at all.

But overall for this time of year I think we’re about as healthy as you could expect.

5 Likes

No but when your team has been ■■■■■ for so long like ours you cant help but to be pessimistic.

2 Likes

Geez D.Clarke looks ripped in those picks.

1 Like

Sure you can. Try harder.

5 Likes

I feel like for the first time in years we have a team capable of wining a flag.

Another week of pre-season is underway at The Hangar, with the Bombers put through their paces on Monday.

Here’s a selection of snaps from today’s session:

In sync during the warm-up.

Kyle Langford.

Shaun McKernan and Michael Hartley.

Jayden Laverde.

Andrew McGrath and Matt Guelfi.

Cale Hooker.

Kobe Mutch ahead of Dyson Heppell.

Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti leaps into the new week.

Kobe Mutch dishes off a handpass to Dylan Clarke.

Dylan Shiel wins a clearance.

Michael Hurley and Shaun McKernan.

14 Likes

There you go. Well done you.

3 Likes

Hartley :muscle::muscle::muscle: :open_mouth::open_mouth:

5 Likes

Unlike some, McKernan believes Leg Day is the most important.

3 Likes

He was last year too.
Dylan Clarke without his shirt on would drive Donnington to distraction.

1 Like

What the hell is going on with Conor?

2 Likes

Potatoes

3 Likes

No idea, but he’s the only one really that hasn’t at least been a fair bit of running (along with Redman of course who I forgot. Fantasia also had the finger problem but he’ll be fine.

Hey Reboot, you are by no means the only one, but @Donnington hasn’t posted since June 10th after more than a year on Blitz, and hasn’t viewed anything since June 11th after one of many other personal comments made by Blitzers and which are still ongoing.

He may never come back, and I know you are good person, and most people probably don’t think they are doing any harm, but the fact he seems to have left Blitz should tell us that we need to not to make so many personal comments, which I know I wouldn’t appreciate.

6 Likes

He was banned for being a creep