Training report - Monday 2018-12-10

I wasn’t aware he was banned, does that show up when you click on someones avatar?

I saw a pretty personal reply to his last post and assumed that was the straw that broke the camels back.

Suspension has finished it would seem, … but he has chosen to not return.

Not many would be unhappy at that I would suspect.

1 Like

Why is Hartley not an awesome footballer. Looks great.

He’s a pretty ■■■■■■ good footballer

2 Likes

Think of him as Hooker of about 7 years ago. I know he is only five years younger, but his time in the AFL was cut short when the Pies delisted him so his development was curtailed slightly. Also remember, he hasn’t even played 50 games yet. I would love to see him given the license to kick in play more often, he is seriously in the top three or four kicks in the team (I personally think top two). When you get a chance, watch his disposal at VFL level, so many of the VFL teams attacks/goals start with his precision kicking out of the back line.

10 Likes

Best news is the progress of our superstar Joey

Still no redman update

1 Like

Some pics from the tweeterers

19 Likes

17 Likes

23 Likes

Langford is massive, absolute unit

2 Likes

A-grade talent everywhere you look. Geez I’m feeling hopeful for 2019.

6 Likes

I don’t see a problem here.

Cloke played for Carlton. Fark Carlton.

Is that Stewart watering the garden in the background?

34 Likes

Man this is going to end up in the paper and we will get banned from training again

2 Likes

Young Fletch joins in.

13 Likes

They seem training at a very high level of agression and intensity. Very interesting. I haven’t seen this ever at EFC in the last 15 years.

3 Likes

whoever took those photos…that is outstanding.

Hows the leap on Zerk!!

If Langford, Mcgrath and Laverde get to the next level, then our midfield is looking the goods

4 Likes

He must have put on 15kg since we drafted him.

He looks pretty much complete physically and his endurance is where it should be.

He is obviously going to be down the pecking order again this year, but if he can demand a big role this year then we are going to bat very deep.

2 Likes