There goes my productive morning

Refresh. Refresh. Refresh

3 Likes

Getting completely screwed by the umpsā€¦

oops, wrong quote.

2 Likes

Ambrose out there?

:joy::joy::joy:

Where is Hird playing? Midfield for possibles?

Maybe not. Didnā€™t someone establish that black-jumpered teams get whacked over a variety of sports? Not relevant today.

im not sure a pick 56 whoā€™s been swung back in his second year and a guy who was a forward thats been traded for a packet of chips will compare to two of the most exciting half backs in the game.

im pretty keen to see what cahill can do hopefully he can turn into a dependable player. cant wait to see him during a proper game. my expectations of hind are low though. im not sure heā€™ll end up much good

6 Likes

Black Jumpers Matter.

6 Likes

Although I agree that Saad and McKenna will be hard to replace, Saad came off the Rookie List and McKenna was a Category B Rookie, so you never know what you are gonna get.

29 Likes

Yes, life is like a box of chocolates apparently.

4 Likes

hence why I said im excited to see cahill

hind turns 27 this season. I reckon we know what weā€™re getting there

2 Likes

Hind might give us some run off HB, but when he is caught one out with a strong clever small forward he would be expected to struggle. Saad and Conor became very good defenders as well as having the run.

3 Likes

How is hind going? Interesting to see if we play both cahill and hind in the backline.
I know truck told hind he would be playing off the HBF where weā€™ve lost speed but with cahill impressing do we play them both or fit them in together?

Saad & McKenna were both in the top 5 HBFs in the league. You canā€™t just replace that in one off-season.

5 Likes

LJ? Lewis or Leroy Jetta

1 Like

Lachie Johnson

1 Like

Pretty sure LJ is Lachlan Johnson.

2 Likes