Training Report - Thursday 18 February 2021

Josh Eyre kicks the first goal for the original black jersey team.

15 Likes

Thanks Lesley Nelson!

7 Likes

I can’t see how we don’t win the Flagg this year.

6 Likes

black team?

So who the fark have I been supporting this whole time?

4 Likes

Mate, I am running out of gifs!

6 Likes

Hard to describe how good that Cox mark was. Reminded me of a Howe mark once. Kick was going out long and Cox was running to the player front on who was about to mark. Cox then turned around and leaped on the guys shoulder and took a mark in one motion. He had no right to mark that. Incredible athleticism.

87 Likes

$101-1 at Sportsbet for Rising Star. Get on!

11 Likes

https://www.google.com/search?gs_ssp=eJzj4tFP1zcsNM2qsiwzzTZg9JIvyUitVMjJTCtRKC1WKC1QKM9ILUpVKE9VSErNyc9LBwBrSQ_k&q=they+lift+us+up+where+we+belong&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBAU923AU923&oq=they+lift+us+up+where+&aqs=chrome.1.0i355j46j69i57j0j0i22i30l4.7069j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

2 Likes

Damn Caldwell is really good. Gets the ball from Bryan tap… does a blind turn spin out of pack and drills the 30m pass

61 Likes

3 Likes

Not a breath of wind in Frankston. Tullamarine a 5-6 goal wind though.

3 Likes

Waterman with really nice roving goal. 18-12 to red team

6 Likes

Is Archie playing?

Yes but quiet so far

Nice to see our defensive systems haven’t improved at all we can’t even stop ourselves scoring.

21 Likes

Yeah but what about fact we’ve kicked 5 goals straight!!

Slottin’ em

4 Likes

Looks like @CJohns is getting all my likes today.

He’s the good news man.

2 Likes

How good is this? Goals from Jones, Cox and Eyre. Clearances, blind turns and pin point passes from Caldwell, tapouts from Bryan. Waterman kicking a goal. Cahill good off half back.
All the new guys are spanking the established ones……….or maybe, our fearless reporters are just focussing on the new guys??

6 Likes

posts about Victoria’s Hotel Quarantine problems belong in the covid thread

12 Likes

Perkins, Hird, Wright, Reid and Brand the only new players playing who haven’t featured yet?