Training report - Thursday 4 March 2021

Wow a late one. Great read just before bed time.

1 Like

This is thing that impressed me most about Cox in the practice match. I was sure he’d struggle to evade tackles early on, either lacking the agility to dodge or strength to break out, but it seems like I might be wrong about that.

I must have missed what happened with McBride. Do we know what the deal with the moon boot is? I was hoping we’d get to see a bit more of him this year.

Thanks again, Nackers. You’re a legend.

2 Likes

The hills are alive,with the sound of Naaaackeeeers!

Hope he isn’t high on the hills with the lonely goat herder

4 Likes

Why, what is it you cant face?

13 Likes

The song fromthe Sound o Music had the line :“High on a hill was a lonely goatherd” , Just a play on the song

The response was quoting a pretty popular line from the movie :joy:

I hope Stringer doesn’t play unless 100% fit. Would be cause flashbacks to last year…

Thanks @nackers for the great report yet again.

3 Likes

Only play Jones if he’s 100%

Cox.

Thanks @nackers . Great report as usual. Very exciting to hear how Cox is travelling even at this very early stage. Will be interesting to see who they select for the game tomorrow. I just hope there are no more injuries (maybe Laverde skips this one!)

1 Like

Overall it was a good training review, but the highlighted grammar mistake did let you down a bit.

Perhaps I’m being a little over critical…or perhaps your heart is not really in it!

2 Likes

Such a detailed report - excellent work Nackers.

2 Likes

Reid training or still having foot trouble?

What?! PANIC!

cox is going to become the wingman we should have turned stewart into

3 Likes

Stewart was never tall enough.

13 Likes

chorttle

1 Like

Fxd

I don’t want cox on wing long term. I hope he becomes key position.

I reckon GWS messed with Tomlinson’s development by playing him on a wing