Training report - Tuesday 9 Jan 2024

I heard Durham raced through the session so quickly he is already finished and enjoying a skinny latte in the Bomber Cafe.

28 Likes

houli doolis messin with our minds

Massive turnout here at the Hangar woweee

12 Likes

Modified group running laps on main oval …….Dursma, Drapes, Weid……with Redman, 2MP and Lav kicking drills……Guelf did his own running on smaller oval walking off now

13 Likes

Well there is a massive turnout here at Blitz as well!!!

10 Likes

Will we get enough of a report from @CJohns and co to justify a new thread?
This one’s soooo last Saturday.

4 Likes

Can someone tell me how Hunter is travelling

3 Likes

legs.

4 Likes

Great to hear. They aren’t buying memberships though! Looks impressive though.school holiday joy.

What?

12 Likes

Yep. 2. He has real potential this kid.

2 Likes

@Heather_Mills has flagged this post.

8 Likes

The prolonged lull in further training reports suggests the at ground Blitzers are completely mesmerised by what’s on display.

It’s the only explanation.

22 Likes

Or they all got knocked out by Tsatas’ wayward kicks.

28 Likes

For what is apparently “a large turnout”, this is the worst training report ever. EVER.

I’ll check the news to see if a cargo plane full of high explosives has gone down on top of The Hanger or something.

2 Likes

The thread title suggests the training started Saturday and is still in progress!

4 Likes

Tsatas shows he can hit the side of a @barnz

20 Likes

Maybe the Blitzers who turned up have better disposal and can’t report as they’ve been seconded to train and set a better standard.

2 Likes

Brad Scott stole all electronic devices and is currently stripping them for parts to sell on the black market. The profits will be used to pay for a carpark extension, allowing Brad to park right next to his office.

Allegedly.

4 Likes

Hang on, So, training can’t finish until someone, anyone, manages to hit a nominated target.

1 Like