Training report - Wednesday 2018-12-12

If it wasn’t a particularly bad break (they did say no dislocation) they’ll probably see how it responds by itself, before going for intervention (screws/plates etc)

I expect Dr Blitz will be ready to tell us exactly how and why that’s wrong.

1 Like

And then complain that the club screwed up the treatment when he’s not back in full contact drills straight after Christmas. Followed by 27 RIP Mason Redman posts.

1 Like

Thanks for another great training report Nackers.
Like that Walla and Mozzie are bonding - will be great for both of them I reckon.
Hard to decide which player I am most excited about seeing play next season… there are som many!

1 Like

What a character Harts is. Absolute goose!

Great personality to have at the club.

13 Likes

Only after it succeeds/fails.

I agree completely, it is a pity as I think Joe would have got as much if not more than anyone else from this training. Hopefully they spend a lot of time with him one on one with this sort of thing though when he resumes full training.

1 Like

No it was just the modified group during training but the rest may have also gone over for a swim after they finished training.

Yeah I like Brown too, but WTF is he going to do when Daniher is fit?

He’s probably paid more footy with Daniher than any of the other guys mentioned

Not true. They haven’t told us anything of note on Redman that I have seen. Other than an undisplaced fracture of an unnamed bone in the ankle.
A lot of people, including Redman, would at a minimum know the bone involved and the length of time it is planned for until he resumes full training. We do not.
It personally doesn’t bother me if they tell us or not, but they definitely know plenty they haven’t told us.

3 Likes

I don’t recall ever saying we knew as much as he did. I did however say that he has no more inf regarding his injury, and that is a fact. And we don’t get told everything; and nor should we. When there is any major news we will probably hear, but if anyone expects a running commentary on progress, and/or any minor tweaks in programs or timelines they will be sadly disappointed.

2 Likes

And Redman isnt’t Red,so there’s that.

1 Like

You are being very pedantic and not very effectively. One poster wanted to know if Nackers had heard any more info on Redman. You responded that it was way too soon for that. Fact: It is not too soon as they know plenty more than we do. They won’t tell us, and that’s fine by me. But stating it was too soon is rubbish.

9 Likes

Ok. Whatever.

1 Like

I’m with you. I want all players bodies to be plugged in at all times and their vitals and gps data to be immediately uploaded to my phone and anything less is a disgrace and treating the supporters with contempt

5 Likes

Try Grinder.

The rule is, no news is bad news.

This report is a little bit better than the one I attempted from Ocean Grove last year. Mind you, it sounds like they did a bit more than roll them out for kick to kick and photos this year. Thanks @nackers

Busting the conspiracy wide open

Hope Hams becomes last years Guelfi.