Training Report - Wednesday 2018-12-19

If Jok even looks like being a best 22 lock for 2020, I will laugh my mantits off at Collingwood.

11 Likes

Thanks so much guys, wonderful stuff. So no sighting of Joe?

Yeah wow

Boys gave it plenty on track as per Belly getting beaten up!

Poor Moz. First bike time trial. Battlin’! Didn’t die.

7 Likes

Fair effort from Redman - 3 hours of cross-training (in a moon boot). And great to see Benny & a few of the lads get around Moz. Cheers, Speedy.

9 Likes

He came out of the hanger at the end of training but didn’t join in

1 Like

Nope, wasn’t there that I could see.

I wasn’t there today, but I have noticed Frang a couple of time get really down on himself if he makes a mistake.

Hopefully it’s just that and he’s not injured. It’s something he needs to address, I think.

3 Likes

That may have been it. It’s what I first thought.

1 Like

Boring.
I hear there’s a website some Nationals pollies know about that might appreciate your tired shtick a bit better.
Sugar Trolls or something?

1 Like

Judah? I thought they called him junior? As in, little brother of Jackson??

1 Like

Very positive and upbeat atmosphere in the training, with plenty of talk. Ham very impressive on the bike time trial.

2 Likes

Yeah, we’ve done that :slight_smile:

1 Like

He struggled quite a bit with it, actually. It was his first time and he wasn’t sure how to manage the pace for the 12km. Begs was cycling behind him and constantly coaching, coaxingly and pepping.

1 Like

Top shelf report Deckham.

So tell me more about Langford’s presence?!

2 Likes

The reports are amazing, great insight for those of us who can’t be there. Thanks

1 Like

I also pass on my gratitude for the quality of the reports. Thanks, guys.

4 Likes

Interesting. Given Mozzies scholarship with the Hawks, you’d almost think that he would be the best prepared for training with an AFL team. Maybe the Hawks didn’t really have much to do with his development…

The thought of Myers, Laverde, Begley, Clarke, Mutch, Jok and Guelfi all battling for what is realistically 1, maybe 2 spots in our senior team is seriously exciting. Our starting VFL midfield is gonna be scary. Good Times.

Best reports ever, well done to our reporters. Great to be able to get this information.

Just like being there.

3 Likes