Training reports for 2018-11-12 - The Return

You think Jake “you can do a lot of damage in 4 weeks” stringer didn’t have a big off season?

Wait til next year!

Well done David, great shots

The A-mart bombers hit the training track.

Everyone is having their best preseason and tearing up the track.

1 Like

No Bin
No Interest

1 Like

Yup. Looks podgey. Not good.

Only seen the pics posted here but too me he looks leaner than last season already.

If he finds his 2015 form and/or improve on it (i think he can fwiw) then we have the flag wrapped.

3 Likes

He looks fine. Long on the other hand looks like he hasn’t lifted a fork.

1 Like

Long still looks like someone’s mate who’s just come along for a casual kick around.

12 Likes

The bit on the left is James Stewart. They’ll probably disentangle them before rd 1.

Going by those pics- not sure how anyone can say Stringer looks in poor shape. Looks fine

8 Likes

this was Stringer about 2 1/2 weeks ago - for all to see. Jake’s got a strong solid build - that’s what makes him dangerous.

2 Likes

and there’s a video. Special mention to @People_s_Prince, @karmabomber and @Tombob to help put it together :slight_smile:

6 Likes

received_368422567227625

This is what peak performance looks like.

1 Like

Obviously a clean freak.

1 Like

My calculations tell me the coaches only have the players together for 11 or 12 weeks before the first pre-season game - They’ll need to be efficient.

Litterly zero photos illustrate that

2 Likes

I think we have to so used to seeing pretzels on our list people forget what a pound cake looks like

3 Likes

He didn’t quite understand when a South African told him to “fork off!”