Training Sunday 23 February

Good to hear dempsey is just about right

A couple of days ago the sky was falling and people were saying that he probably won't play for the first few rounds and that he'll retire when he is 29...
Ahhh Blitz, oh how I love you.

Thanks for the report Karma. Great pics.

Good to hear dempsey is just about right

A couple of days ago the sky was falling and people were saying that he probably won't play for the first few rounds and that he'll retire when he is 29...
Ahhh Blitz, oh how I love you.
a slight exaggeration but I do think he will become increasingly injury prone on the other side of 28. Hell he has hardly ever been Mr durable

Dempsey does get injured from time to time but he does take some very hard hits, goes flat out, has great skills and makes courageous plays, there's no way I'd call him soft.  He could well feature in our next Grand Final.

Cheers for the report and pics mate, much appreciated. I forgot that there was a training session on today, so it was a very welcomed surprise to pop on to Blitz and see this thread.

IMO the best news is that Myers trained fully, Melksham is finally back out there again and Dempsey is starting to do more than just light jogging. Would love to see all three of them feature in the last praccy game, as they'll certainly need the match fitness.

Orazio looks more like a forum footy player than an AFL player! :P

Don't underestimate Orazio. Better judges than me at the Club have already got wraps on his footy nous, his speed and his goal sense. Maybe his size might be less of an issue as AFL moves to being less and less a contact sport!

Haha fair points mate; I’m not underestimating his talent, but geez it’d be nice if someone fed him! Hopefully he gets a run in our last praccy game, I was looking forward to seeing how he went against GC so it was a shame he didn’t make the final cut.

VFL practice match next Saturday (1pm at Tulla, according to the Moonee Valley Leader), 4 days after the “real” game, so presumably everyone gets a run this week.

EDIT: changed start time.

We'll keep pumping your tyres Aaron! Elevation and game no.1 is a must for 2014.

Who's Aaron?

He looks like Thor...

Jobe being inclusive in sorting out the strategy.

We'll keep pumping your tyres Aaron! Elevation and game no.1 is a must for 2014.

Van Unen signposts the Hurley handball.

Bomber asks a few edgy positional questions.

Looks like he wants the large salad roll for lunch.

No. LARGE.

VFL practice match next Saturday (1pm at Tulla, according to the Moonee Valley Leader), 4 days after the “real” game, so presumably everyone gets a run this week.

You riding the pushy ou there?

I’ll ride to Tuesday’s game at least; are you happy with that?

No. LARGE.
Bomber is really letting us know that his shlong is this big

No. LARGE.
Bomber is really letting us know that his shlong is this big

Hardy is thinking "come on big fella GROW!" (i think the trainer is thinking the same thing)

You riding the pushy ou there?

Almost misread

Hurley aiming for "gay icon" status?

Nice pics by the way.

And Kav seems to have added a bit of beef as well.

Lol. Pig thinks he's a statue!

LOLZ. I think the Hurley hair is fab. Suits him.

I dont care what his hair looks like as long as he s playing well.

I care...In a number of games last year he was brushing his hair out of his eyes and trying to mark it in the forward line....it was ■■■■■■ annoying