Training Thursday 17/7/14

Bomber spends a lot of time talking to Melksham in the breaks of matches - I don't know what they talk about but the banter today suggests that he is being encouraged rather than berated.
They trained very well today, really coming together in terms of following the game plan. Confidence is high so there is every reason to expect them to defeat Footscray on Sunday.

The sort of training l was expecting to hear. Lots of high spirits. As for chatting with the Melky bar kid? They are probably identifying other drill f#@kers. 

You can only hope that Ryder is being "rested" to freshen him up. He's had by far his most consistent year, but he's also carried a huge load in Bellchambers' absence.

Meanwhile, doubts have emerged about whether Bellchambers is carrying any loads at all.

Who would go to training if you could go home
you'd think he's kept up an elite level aerobic base inspite of keeping weight off the ankle although his extremities may have blood supply issues similar to those that hamper the recovery of navicular injuries.

Melksham gaoled :(  Free Melky!!!

I love what they're doing with JD. Identify his weaknesses and work on them, simple stuff.

Thanks Jackie.

I hope I don’t get identified as a thread f.cker.

Great report…hopefully Bomber can get the best out of Melks in the coming weeks.

Sounds glorious. Morale is up. We should smash the Dogs.

Groan.

I've heard that line before, and it did not end well.

You can only hope that Ryder is being "rested" to freshen him up.  He's had by far his most consistent year, but he's also carried a huge load in Bellchambers' absence.

Meanwhile, doubts have emerged about whether Bellchambers is carrying any loads at all.

Outstanding

You can only hope that Ryder is being "rested" to freshen him up.  He's had by far his most consistent year, but he's also carried a huge load in Bellchambers' absence.

Outstanding

Nice handbag, all love Bellys suit. :blink:

In response to DJR's question, it looks like they were putting up the official TVS signage

JD getting some vital coaching on body positioning by SES

The skipper went for a few laps, stopping in between for rests and was joined by Hams and Gleeson

That grass looks immaculate

0f89cc5961dbceac40318299f03ef3a5b85a996a

That grass looks immaculate

I was about to say the same. We have come a long long way.

Thank you bowls club for forcing this. Looks like a much better outcome.

Shaun Edwards in action

Zerrett getting the ball and was converting all his shots

Colyer's confidence has definitely picked up and I'm really enjoying the way he's played the last few games

Bomber looking on in the background and you could definitely hear his excitement and enthusiasm during passages of play during training.

It was good to see Heppell, Zerrett & Nobby staying out on the field while everyone went indoors at the end of training. Zerrett and Heppell were practicing ball pick ups until Nobby was the only one with Skippy, practicing one on one bodywork and pushing off your opponent to get a kick. I think he's due for senior action soon.

Hooker in full flight. One of the trainers threw up the possibility that Hooker might start off as sub for Sunday's game 

BJ was really switched on and focused that he even noticed one casual observer sitting down and taking notes, thinking he was an opposition scout, he asked - "Who's he f*cking working for?"  :lol:

For Peeto  ;)

BJ was really switched on and focused that he even noticed one casual observer sitting down and taking notes, thinking he was an opposition scout, he asked - "Who's he f*cking working for?"  :lol:

You should have said ASADA.

Pretty sure that was me because a trainer came over and questioned me.  When I said I wrote for Bomber Blitz he asked me how BB was going but said he didn't read it himself.

Pretty sure that was me because a trainer came over and questioned me.  When I said I wrote for Bomber Blitz he asked me how BB was going but said he didn't read it himself.

Damm! Next time I'll come over and say hello. I was the idiot who decided to leave his jumper in the car and thought it would be warm enough.

Yeah they definitely are on the lookout for scouts, I noticed someone kept doing a round of the oval and walking near the Melrose Drive fence just to make sure no one was spying from a car.

Wait, there‘s Bomberblitz accreditation now?
Good thing I just add a long series of inane comments to the articles of others; I might be in trouble otherwise.