Training Thursday 21st Feb - Match Sim

Good. Another great win by the Bombers.
Thanks.

1 Like

Furutre Bomber J.Stringer bagged a lazy 5 too.

1 Like

Where do you come up with this stuff? It’s incredibly detailed and specific for something that has no basis in fact

3 Likes

In spite of the bag of 8, the Bulldogs came at us. The heroes were BJ dropping back into the goal square to make a couple of saves, and Lika running the length of the field to mark in the goal square and kick truly in the last. The Bulldogs were on the up at that stage. McCartney was training them well . I could never understand what went wrong with the McCartney / Griffen debacle at the end of 2014, well history shows they only needed a couple of years after that to win it.

( I reckon McCartney might have been duped out of it, after 3-4 years of building that team, but thats pure conjecture. )

people are deluded if carlisle kicking 8 wasn’t the most fun they’ve had at the footy for a few years leading up to that game.

i think the week before/after he booted 4 and took a record number of marks. then the week after started to spud it up again…

thats peak essington though.

end st kildas run, don’t make finals.

When Grundy played him face-to-face and hanging on grimly, and unsurprisingly never penalised.

1 Like

Stop giving the prick air time

Why? he helped facilitate us getting Franga

Left the club on good terms did Carlise don’t see the need for hatred.

Ryder on the other hand he can get stuffed.

4 Likes

I’ve got no malice towards Carlisle for his decision but he didn’t leave on good terms with the club as a whole

he clearly wasnt happy or he wouldnt have left, but he did make a point that he wanted the club to receive a fair trade for him. whether it was because he wanted to look after his mates at the club or didnt want to receive the abuse from the public, he still left with a clean break. no threats of litigation were used like previous trades.

3 Likes

Its just ironical in a number of ways.

• He left a club that he said was “farked” to join a club that has turned out to be really farked.
  • He left a club partly because we played him in the forward line against his wishes, now StKilda are talking that they may move him to their forward line.
  • He left a club where Joey would jumped on his shoulders during training, for one where Joey jumps on his shoulders in games.

I have no regrets, but he might just have some.

4 Likes

It wasn’t Jakes last bag, that’s for sure.

3 Likes