Training Thursday 21st Feb - Match Sim

Yeah that’s Ham.

1 Like

Yep
Bray Denham
Good Essendon name

1 Like

It’s been a but if a running joke on here for many years about our media department but the quality of the photos, video and even the website has improved out of site.

If you don’t like that video then there is something seriously wrong with you.

8 Likes

Just me or is Laverde mostly shown back (or half back) ?

Which I like.

2 Likes

Yeah i wouldn’t mind that. I like most of what he does except he’s unreliable in front of goal. Be good to see what he’s like in the backline.

They dropped him back there in the last game last year and he looked very much at home.

1 Like

Played a lot of his juniors as a defender, even started in defence for the Jets at the start of the year before being moved forward during the champs and then shining

3 Likes

Deception and lies about serious allegations that are taken seriously should incur internal wrath .

Goes alright Ham

Google Photos

23 Likes

His record breaking stats last year would sufgest he tackles the hardest

That was pretty sweet.

1 Like

Boy ohh boy . Ohh wow wowee. Pretty ■■■■■■ good for such a late pick .

1 Like

Very nice and Guelfi is not an easy bloke to evade like that. Pre-season last year I saw Guelfi beat McGrath several times in contests.

Imagine Saad, McKenna and Ham in the same team :heart_eyes:

1 Like

In the Geelong Falcons best and fairest last year, Sam Walsh cam first with 82 votes. Brayden Ham came second with 77. Not bad for such a late pick in the draft.

7 Likes

Ham got some moves :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Good work, man.

1 Like

For those with good memories ,or good research skills . What are Hams sprint times ,and agility testing like ?

Good.

3 Likes

Yeah . I sort of figured that .

1 Like