Training Thursday 21st Feb - Match Sim

Tried to call the club 3 times… Kept on ringing out…

:+1::+1::+1:

#efclistens

3 Likes

RDO?

He and Skipworth and a few others hand lunch at the Saint & Rogue in Little Collins st. I didn’t see the drawing unfortunately.

1 Like

EFA :laughing:

Seriously great photos!

1 Like

Except this practice game is something you’ve entirely fabricated despite the club saying publicly they won’t be doing it this year.

We have a JLT game on Thursday. We 100% will not have a practice game this weekend. Thursday’s session was it. Will be a recovery session as it will be in season.

He absolutely has everything it takes to be the best midfielder in the comp. Except there is a gulf between his aerobic fitness and the mids who are actually the best in the comp, so he just can’t repeat it time and again.
If he can find that hunger to be the best, look out.

I’m heading down there at 10. Fingers crossed there will be a small recovery session.

1 Like

He may never become that aerobic beast. But nonetheless he is still very damaging.
Or given he is still “young”, if he puts in the work over the next two years he could build his aerobic base to that upper echelon as he hits his peak years.

The way the list is building he is one of a number of potent weapons we have and that is very exciting and necessary.

1 Like

I’m down at training, the hangar door is open and the golf carts are out. Looks like some sort of training session might happen.

13 Likes

We’re gonna need more than that @shiggy74

4 Likes

Hard to believe the package is only 24.

His gift will keep giving for another 10 years. Thanks Bulldogs.

2 Likes

Photographic proof enough?

8 Likes

Yep its on .

Trainer says its a light session.

Coffee shop closed. Argh. But theres a coffee truck in behind the gates. I cant get to it but staff are all gathered around being convivial.

The daughter is not as excited as me

Players came out to play frisbee. Now gone inside . Sun peeping through patches of cloud.light breeze. . Player parents function on around the paella tent.