Training Thursday 24/3/22

I listened in on a bit of Truck’s press conference before the game, Stringer will definitely play this week.

There was also a large cheer from the playing group before training started, we think it was for the debut of Hobbs this week.

75 Likes

Maybe the cheer was for Stringer playing, because we might win a clearance now.

55 Likes

Hobbs or Wanganeen?

BRING

7 Likes

Maybe we actually held onto a mark at training.

6 Likes

Why not both

16 Likes

I choose to believe it’s both until proven otherwise.

4 Likes

I heard that the cheer was for yesterdays ‘Rish and Rath’ podcast.

21 Likes

Stringer has to play we are desperate now with season in tatters, it’s only round 1 but it really has unravelled with that performance

So what your saying is, we should forfeit the remaining 21 games and start planning for 2023?

Sounds about right!

6 Likes

Thanks a lot for all the intel and reports you do nackers, it’s massively appreciated!

3 Likes

Nino-esque

15 Likes

In his presser Truck said something about changing the structure of the forward line (i’m paraphrasing) so maybe that’s an indication to Tex.

3 Likes

The cheer could be anything. Reid’s first game in his come back (VFL this weekend), hurls the same etc

3 Likes

I think Shiel’s Tesla might be all fixed up :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

That wouldn’t really change structure IMO

But additional tall would.

That said hope Tex gets a look in

1 Like

What if it’s Tex (not Francis) for Baldwin so then it’s one genuine tall in Wright and medium/smalls for the rest?

Possibility

I’d doubt we would have 2MP one out though

1 Like

AND

1 Like

Wouldn’t this thread normally have 100+ posts by now? The hype for this season has definitely died after Saturday.

4 Likes

REW DEMETRIOU TO JUSTICE.

12 Likes