Training Thursday 24/3/22

I’d rather them not train if that’s what they dish up!

1 Like

Who cares anymore??

They’re farked.

5 Likes

We’re forfeiting the game?

20 Likes

Rish & Rath has been cancelled??

12 Likes

The search party was successful: they found Waterman somewhere in remote PNG?

8 Likes

BROWNIE PUTTING US IN AS FAVOURITES ON HIS QUADDY HO HO HO #GAMBLERESPONSIBLY

3 Likes

It’s hard to get emotionally involved after the club and players have continually broken your heart over two decades. I think most of us have just become emotionally devoid so as to protect ourselves from the continual unwanted drama, anxiety and stress.

8 Likes

I thought we’d finally said goodbye to Essington in the second half of 2021 and that we’d get an honest effort most weeks. Saturday’s game was almost peak Essington. A bit numb frankly.

14 Likes

Sometimes I feel supporting Essendon is like having a terminal illness. Maybe some days you manage to forget you support essendon and you actually enjoy life temporarily, but then come the weekend and the release of the team it all comes flooding back to you and the negativity of the situation washes over you

17 Likes

that’s a pretty dark analogy mate.

Not saying your wrong though

3 Likes

My god man what don’t you understand about our season being in tatters, this is not a joking manner

1 Like

We all have a terminal illness called life. Grab each day, if possible enjoy it and be nice to people along the way.

10 Likes

FMD

e: according to this post I’m doing it anyway myself day by day

Footy is an escape.

I actually enjoyed last weekend even if it was a flogging.

Because there was no wars,covid,inflation,politics,interest rates/house prices, floods, fires etc etc.

20 Likes

if you joke you are clearly happy to accept mediocrity and should be shot/ delisted from the club

1 Like

wow, you forget you support Essendon? Are you like “Go Melbourne!!”, then remember you don’t support Melbourne and go “Oh ■■■■, that’s right, I support that shithouse club!!”

Sometimes I drive through Richmond and taste the glorious wares of the area and start singing Richo man while on Victoria street

4 Likes

Has anyone said “Line in the Sand” yet ?

1 Like

Was there training or just cheering?

2 Likes

I think the cheering was because Truck cancelled training

6 Likes