Training Thursday 30th Jan 2020

The players are just coming out on the group if anyone is nearby and wants to pop in for a look.

Zakka was out a lille earlier and lloks pretty good, will probably be with the main group.

Hooker also just popped into the Cafe in training gear and also looks in good nick.

52 Likes

Hooker out on the ground doing the warmup for the first time since November, in a modified group with Heppell, Stewart, Johnson, Draper, and Gown, (who is actually doing a handball drill sitting in a chair, looks very amusing).

43 Likes

6 Likes

It looks like everyone is training except Joe, very small modified group. Nigel Lockyer? (I keep forgetting his surname) also training.

42 Likes

This training thread is already looking a hell of a lot more tasty than 2019

9 Likes

Correct.

And that’s v good news.

4 Likes

Merrett full training?

Nigel watch please, nackers.

If I didn’t have a house to clean, I’d be there.

2 Likes

Cutler watch please Nackers

Does Johnson look like he has put on size already? looks a pretty good size in the photos.

Didn’t see this thread, but brought the kids down thinking they could just run around on the grass for a bit and get excited in the bombershop at all the stuff.

Surprise, full training session for me! Winning!

42 Likes

Merrett, Redman, Zakka, McQuillan all in full training.

Hibberd just joined Gown on the bikes on the sidelines.

Mo22ie just went to the rooms with what looked a left leg issue.

13 Likes

Its not like Heather Mills to leave her leg behind

1 Like

not behd

4 Likes

Great news still 2 months before rd 1 all will be ok they’ll be fit ready to go

3 Likes

6 Likes

yep, How is his body shape, got told he’s dropped about 6kgs?

8 Likes

Body shape looks great, he looks like an AFL footballer. He’s struggled reading the ball flight with the strong wind so far.

3 Likes

Is Francis our there?
Seemed like he injured his hamstring in the last session before Coffs…

Please let us know if they include a full ground match sim. Its something other clubs have been doing for weeks. Of course we do not have the numbers, but in the past, that was addressed by bringing in VFL players as “top ups”