Training Tuesday 14/6/16

I notice on the clubs website the following June training dates listed:

Friday 3rd June (Captain’s Run - Domain Stadium) - 3pm (AWST)

Thursday 9th June (Captain’s Run) - 10:15am

Saturday 18th June (Captain’s Run) - 10:15am

Wednesday 29th June (Captain’s Run - Perth Barracks) - 4pm (AWST) Details to be confirmed closer to date.

So… how did you know about today Jackie (or the other 2 guys that got down there…)? Is the club training next week as I was thinking of bringing my boys down.

clubs training most days, facilitiesa re open all days its the central membership portal theres a cafe. Go whenever benny.

Thanks Jackie.

I’d rather go with the Dudded Dozen rather than Dirty though … :frowning:

Dodoro’s Dozen?

Did they practice any stuff like kicking, handpassing and catching…with real footballs?

Wednesday 29th June (Captain’s Run - Perth Barracks) - 4pm (AWST) Details to be confirmed closer to date.

So… how did you know about today Jackie (or the other 2 guys that got down there…)? Is the club training next week as I was thinking of bringing my boys down.

I suspect they won’t train due to the bye but I don’t know for sure. If you ring the club they are generally pretty helpful.

Did they practice any stuff like kicking, handpassing and catching...with real footballs?

We don’t kick the ball on gameday so I’m not sure why they would bother training that aspect. Handballs on the other hand…

I suspect they won’t train due to the bye but I don’t know for sure. If you ring the club they are generally pretty helpful.

Yes, you’re right. Sent them an email. They’re on break till next training the Saturday after.