Training Tuesday 19/5/20

He did his knee I think.

The ones about him being traded to Barcelona for 25 mill up thread I think.

ie I think they missed the joke post that started it.

5 Likes

It was a very subtle joke.

2 Likes

Nah it’s true, Mino Raiola is flying in via private jet to get contract talks underway.

2 Likes

He hurt his hip landing after ‘that mark’. A real tragedy for him as he had 6 goals before halftime in a huge breakout game, but was never the same afterwards.

5 Likes

Yep, did his knee and was delisted at the end of that season.

I saw him deliver one of the best hip and shoulders I’ve seen on Peter Vardy from Adelaide in the last round of 1997 at Princess Park. It put Vardy out for a month and he missed the GF. It was Mark Harvey’s last game, Sheed’s 300th or 400th I think, and the day Princess Di passed away.

After being delisted by Melbourne he played at Silvan and then a club in the EDFL from memory. He then joined Bundoora in the NFNL where I saw him play occasionally. He played in about 3 flags and kicked the winning goal in one. He’s not long retired and is a NFNL Legend/Hall of Famer. His son plays at Bundoora as well I believe.

9 Likes

Nackers although I am one of your fans I don’t understand why your training reports don’t include pics gained from abseiling down Conor’s hotel rooftop and training vids of him on his treadmill, probably in his undies with a guinness in one hand.
If you’re worried about privacy just photoshop in some shorts.

2 Likes

I took a whole range of shots including some in very compromising positions, but unfortunately dropped the camera on my way back up to the roof.

Sorry.

5 Likes

4 Likes

He did his hip falling off Brad Johnson.

Car breakdown, car accident, virus and now a lost/broken camera? This just isn’t your year.

There is a statement that is going to be made a lot on the 31st December.

This just wasn’t my year.